Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/16/14 03:23 PM
This could be considered a sequel to The stages of Grief, I guess, or not, as you prefer. Let me know what you think.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/16/14 05:17 PM
Originally posted by ShayneT:
This could be considered a sequel to The stages of Grief, I guess, or not, as you prefer. Let me know what you think.
I was wondering if it was. Makes sense.

Oh, poor Clark. mecry What happened? And it was a good foster family as well. I just want to give the scared boy a hug.

What were those men doing at the truck? Did they have someone under that tarp? I hope they were caught due to Clark's actions.

So sad. sad You capture his fear and anxiety very well.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/16/14 05:19 PM
whinging You can't just leave it here! Where's the rest?
Posted By: StarKat Re: Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/17/14 01:58 PM
Oh, man, poor Clark! Please post the next part soon!
Posted By: DebbieG Re: Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/17/14 07:57 PM
A wonderful start — you certainly pulled me in. Even sadder than canon Alt-Clark! Here's hoping this Clark's luck takes a turn for the better.
Posted By: BJ Re: Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/18/14 06:58 AM
I will definitely read on if you choose to write more to this story.

I love seeing little snippets like this. The backstory is hinted, but not spelled out. His future is even more uncertain. My heart aches for this boy. The loneliness and desperation in Clark's thoughts really bring his sad state to life.

I grew up with foster brothers and sisters throughout my childhood and I feel like you've really captured one of the tragedies of the system: even in the homes where physical or sexual abuse and obvious emotional abuse are absent, homes where the "placement" finds a sense of belonging are very few.

That soft spot I have for Alt-Clark in my heart just got a little softer.

B
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: Comments: Vagrant 1/? - 02/21/14 09:06 PM
Great beginning! The drama is there already. Someone has been hurt (who? what? how? Was Clark involved? If so, was anything intentional?)

Now Clark is running away. Many problems ahead, I'm sure!

Can't wait for more.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards