Lois & Clark Forums
Comments are appreciated. I'm fitting in the pieces of the mystery a bit at a time. smile
You seem to have a nasty habit of leaving us right on the cusp of something. How could you stop there?

Eagerly awaiting the next part.
Aargh! Cliff-hanger!
Originally posted by Annie B.:
Aargh! Cliff-hanger!
What can I say! dance

There have been some creative guesses as to what happened to the Man of Steel but no cigars so far. Some would make for great fics though.

What can I say - note who seems to always be around. Another hint there - that is all you'll get out of me. laugh
I agree you're torturing us razz
Wonder why it was so important that the head of international news came along, would that be Jimmy or Clark ?
Two beings, surprising !
eager for the next part(s) ; )
Originally posted by KatherineKent:
You seem to have a nasty habit of leaving us right on the cusp of something. How could you stop there?
How could I not? laugh
I would speculate that it is Clark there with Batman and that the reason for his disappearance was family time with Lois and the kids.
Originally posted by KenJ:
I would speculate that it is Clark there with Batman and that the reason for his disappearance was family time with Lois and the kids.
What to make of the alien craft in Ethiopia? How does it fit in? Who knows, maybe it doesn't eek
It might be the thing that brings him out of his semi-retirement.
Originally posted by KenJ:
It might be the thing that brings him out of his semi-retirement.
Or it might not. laugh
Originally posted by Annalina19:
I agree you're torturing us razz
Wonder why it was so important that the head of international news came along, would that be Jimmy or Clark ?
Two beings, surprising !
eager for the next part(s) ; )
Thanks for the comment.

As to news coverage - President Luthor is insisting on transparency during this whole process. Let's just say he has his reasons.
Sorry to say it, this reads like a setup for a punchline in a joke.

So what if the two bodies inside turn out to be Kal El and Kara Zor El, at this point who really cares?

And after a long lead in, there is no story, indeed there is no time left for a story.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards