Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 07/31/13 04:26 PM
A short story I thought up when I read Queen of the Capes' August Pratfalls and Spills Challenge. Feedback, as always, is appreciated. smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 07/31/13 04:44 PM
clap I could just picture that ending scene and, more-so, Clark's rematch cheer, coming up the following Monday. evil

I don't know why Lois would want Clark to clean her apartment in a dress, unless she happened to have Jimmy and Perry "drop by" while he was cleaning. And if she was supervising (which would be the only reason to have him do it in a dress), he couldn't even clean at super speed. I'm supposing that Lois would choose the dress, which means that they would have to go "shopping" for said dress, since he certainly couldn't fit into one of hers. That in itself might be the actual punishment, especially if Jimmy and his camera just happened to stop by that second-hand store while they were shopping.

I'm glad Lois decided to be a good-sport about losing. Why do I think that this might end up being the only time Clark wins at game they ever play? Yep. He's dead meat.
Posted By: Annie B. Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 07/31/13 05:26 PM
LOL! Thanks for a good giggle. laugh
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 07/31/13 06:27 PM
HeeHeeHee! clap Lovely! But now it needs a sequel. wink
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/01/13 04:06 PM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
clap I could just picture that ending scene and, more-so, Clark's rematch cheer, coming up the following Monday. clap Lovely! But now it needs a sequel. wink </strong>
I definitely ended it that way to leave myself open for a possible sequel. wink
Posted By: KateB Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/01/13 06:06 PM
A sequel please. clap
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/01/13 07:54 PM
A perfect ending to a cute story! OK, I wanna know, did Clark use his powers for the rematch or not?
Posted By: mrsMxyzptlk Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/02/13 11:55 AM
Nice and silly. I admit, though, that I wanted Clark to lose. I was looking forward to Lois checking him out in a dress. smile
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/02/13 02:08 PM
Originally posted by KateB:
A sequel please. clap
I'm glad you thought it was funny. I do have a few ideas for a potential sequel...

Originally posted by Morgana:
A perfect ending to a cute story! OK, I wanna know, did Clark use his powers for the rematch or not?
I'm glad you enjoyed the ending. As for Clark using his powers, I think he's too good of a guy to cheat after Lois was such a good sport about the first match. wink

Originally posted by mrsMxyzptlk:
Nice and silly. I admit, though, that I wanted Clark to lose. I was looking forward to Lois checking him out in a dress. smile
It would have been funny to see Clark in a dress. Maybe in a sequel.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/04/13 04:35 AM
During a boring weekend, Lois and Clark make a bet with embarrassing stakes for the loser.
Ooooooh! wave Michael
Posted By: Lois_Lane_Fan Re: FDK: The Bet (1/1) - 08/04/13 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
"You did too cheat!" Lois protested. "You fooled me into thinking I could beat you. I bet you lost those first two games on purpose just to set me up."
That would be dishonest and Clark would never make it look to Lois like he isn’t something that he is. Oh, right, except he does.
Of course he wouldn't. laugh Thanks for the feedback.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards