Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChaaBreh Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 08:18 AM
Great! Lois' softer side has been brought out, a side she probably never knew she had. Pushing up the wedding date! Falling in love with a precocious five year old! I'll look for the next part later on today!

--------------------
Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
smile1
Posted By: Gabriele Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 08:37 AM
Robin was adorable and cute - he was more excited having grandparents than getting to know Superman (didn't ask for it at all!).

Lois was great and Clark - is Clark.

One style suggestion: what if all this would be one sentence - then when one reads it, it feels like one would *hear* Lois babble:

“You know what? Since Clark and I are going to be married, I guess you’ll have to meet my parents. Or maybe not. They're so different from Clark's folks.” She realized what she’d said with a start. Her head whipped around to face Clark. "Clark, we haven't told my parents; they're going to have a fit. Well, Mom will. You know how she gets. Daddy will... well, I'm not sure what Daddy will do, but we still have tell them about Robin. And of course, now we'll have to make accomodations where the wedding's concerned. Yet another thing Mother will freak out about.”
Since Robin is a so well-mannered boy, what if Lois and Clark arranged a party to introduce him the Daily Planet staff? Thre would be rumours of all kind and seeing Robin and Lois and Clark together would show all that they are happy to have him.
Posted By: Julia Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 08:40 AM
Another great part thumbsup clap notworthy

Looking forward to your next post later today - please! laugh

Julia
Posted By: daneel Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 08:54 AM
Nice part!!! smile1

Jose hyper (post more later wink )
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 09:35 AM
Awwwww, so sweet. They're going to become a family.

Looking forward to meeting with the Kents.

~Liz
Posted By: Pennyfeather Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 10:01 AM
Wonderful part, SQD!! hyper

Ines

I hope, your kids are feeling better. smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 01:57 PM
Hi,

Great part. smile1

More ASAP, please.

MAF drool
Posted By: Shadow Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 05:53 PM
“344 Clinton,” she spoke up. Clark looked over at her with a surprised expression. “Actually I live on Carter Avenue and we’ll show you where, but I’m going to be moving here with you guys very shortly, so you won’t need to know that one for long.”

“You’re going to move in? Here?” Clark asked.

“Of course. We’re getting married.” She rolled her eyes as she climbed from the jeep. Clark got out and waited for her to come around.

“But we haven’t even set a date yet,” he reminded her.

“Before Christmas,” she told him firmly as she helped Robin get his things out of the car.

“Lois, that’s in less than two months.”

“I know.”
goofy
I just love it how Lois bulldozes her way through everything.

JD
Posted By: Gabriele Re: Chip off the Old Clark 6- Comments - 02/22/04 11:26 PM
I just noticed that my earlier post concerns part 5 - so this is a wrong place for it! Sorry.

This is a great part. Especially Lois is a like born mother.

But why wouldn't Clark hugg Robin, also? Don't fathers do it in America?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards