Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Seme Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 11:29 AM
I just finished reading part 4. It's so emotional that I still have tears in my eyes.

Isn't Robin cute and adorable?

I can't wait to read part 5.
Please can u post it right now? smile
I'm dying right now for razz more......

Hurry please!!!!!!!!

party Great job by the way!

Seme
Posted By: Gabriele Re: Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 12:27 PM
Simply super.

If Robin wants to be with his father, then the decision is clear.

But what do Robin exactly know now? That her mother used sleep around? Or that she was raped? I hope not.

I think it wouldn't be natural if after such a shock, they had known right away what to do. There were so many contradictionary feelings in both Lois and Clark's heart.

“Clark, I don’t know what to do with a boy. But I do know I can’t let you give him up for me. You love me enough to do it and I love you enough not to let you.”

His hand came up to cup her face gently. “You’re everything to me, Lois. Without you, I’d be lost.”

“I know that now.” She covered his hand on her face. “I can't believe how selfish I've been acting. I'm terrified of what tomorrow will bring. I don't know what kind of mother I'll be, but if you did this, I'd never forgive myself. We can’t give him up,” she whispered.
A great man needs a wife with a noble heart.

The bed room was a very good idea.

Robin likes Superman. Does he realize immediately that Clark is Superman?
Posted By: Gabriele Re: Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 12:53 PM
I do hope that Robin didn't say aloud when he sees Clark's picture: "Wow, It's Superman!"
Posted By: daneel Re: Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 01:24 PM
Good part!! smile

Don't wait to post the next part!! hyper

Jose wave
Posted By: kb Re: Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 01:43 PM
Wow great part. hyper

party
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 05:25 PM
I'm totally following this SQD, I'm so glad you posted.

Glad you're feeling better..can't wait to find out what happens next.

~Liz
Posted By: Shadow Re: Chip Off the Old Clark pt4: Comments - 02/19/04 05:54 PM
Eeee (yeah, that was my basic sound), I can't wait for the next part!

JD smile1 goofy
Wow, just…wow! smile1

Ines (whose birthday is today and who couldn’t have wished for a better present wink )
great part. I'm glad Lois spoke up, I think they did the right thing.
Looking forward to more.
smile
Hi,

Great part. smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards