Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/14/04 12:16 AM
<snuffle>

Oh, Laura. What a perfectly waffy moment with our favourite couple. Just right for today. smile

All misty-eyed now. <G>

Beautiful. Keep this up and you'll make doing my Kerth noms easy next year too. wink

LabRat smile
Posted By: Wendymr Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/14/04 04:31 AM
Absolutely adored this, Laura! WAFFy and romantic, with just a touch of angst buried in there. goofy

Loved this series!!!

Wendy smile
Posted By: IreneD Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/14/04 05:11 AM
Wow! Beautiful!

Irene
Posted By: daneel Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/14/04 05:13 AM
Sooo WAFFY!!! laugh

Jose smile1
Posted By: Sorcha Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/14/04 06:21 AM
Laura! Don't you ever try and convince me that what you have isn't worth posting again!!

This was lovely. WAFFy and atmospheric and sensual and... aaaaah. Just the perfect pick-me-up. Beautiful smile

This is going into my folder of fics to be read and re-read, Laura - and we'd better be seeing more from you soon!! wildguy

Sara smile
Posted By: KathyB Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/14/04 07:28 AM
Awww. smile As sweet as the chocolate dessert Lois devoured. smile

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kathy
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/15/04 01:36 AM
Laura

This is wonderful. So romantic, Waffy and sensual. goofy You did a superb job showing just how much they mean to one another. They depend on each other for survival. The title is great too and I love how you tie it in at the end. clap

It’s a perfect addition to your series. notworthy I love it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: merry Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/15/04 10:33 AM
Laura,
beautiful and waffy
merry
Posted By: lynnm Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/15/04 11:03 AM
Laura -

And to think, if you would have had your way, we all wouldn't have gotten to enjoy this sweet little gem! Shame on you!!

Really, how lovely - what a feel good for our favorite couple who deserve to have all kinds of wonderful Valentine's together.

Thanks for sharing!
Lynn
Posted By: Julia Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/15/04 12:15 PM
AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Just great!!!! thumbsup thumbsup

Even my heart stopped beating when Clark dropped down to one knee and proposed. blush

Julia
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/16/04 01:02 PM
Thank you, everyone for your wonderfully encouraging feedback. Yes, I doubted posting it after I wrote it. I didn't like it much. But thanks to Wendy and Tricia, it saw the light of day. I am glad you all liked it laugh . Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!

- Laura
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Let It Snow Forever - Comments - 02/22/04 06:28 PM
Hi,

Beautiful! drool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards