Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AntiKryptonite FDK: Quotable 2/? - 12/09/12 04:47 AM
This one was fun to do, though it's hard to tell how 'in character' someone is who you only saw for two or three minutes! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Quotable 2/? - 12/09/12 05:34 AM
Indeed, but the veteran actor who played to scene comes across loud and clear as to what keeping secrets can do to a person... even good ones.

Excellent entry!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: Quotable 2/? - 12/09/12 06:01 AM
You've done a fantastic job of getting into the head of someone so very different from you. Well done.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Quotable 2/? - 12/09/12 12:52 PM
A challenge, using only one word responce from Clark, said almost without thinking. clap Excellent! I love how you get deep into Gen. Newcomb's thoughts. I'm glad he doesn't want to know Clark's secret.

Are you only going to use quotes to delve into what characters think of Clark (and/or Lois)? That would make this an exceptionally difficult challenge. But definitely worth the read.
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK: Quotable 2/? - 12/09/12 02:21 PM
Oh, AK, these are *good*. Really good. I really think you captured Jonathan perfectly in Part 1 -- I could hear and feel everything he was thinking as he looked at Clark. And then to take a minor character in Part 2 and come up with something just as insightful ... kudos to you!

I'm looking forward to more of these. smile

Kathy
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Quotable 2/? - 12/12/12 12:55 AM
Thanks, Morgana! The actor was pretty strong in the part, and I found the easiest way to get in his head was imagine his voice.

He IS very different from me, though, Lynn, as you pointed out! Which are sometimes the funnest people to write for and other times the most frustrating! smile

I assume I'll be doing quite a few of Lois and Clark's thoughts as I continue, Virginia--these are just the ones that jumped out at me right away. I can't imagine not getting into our beloved characters' thoughts later, though!

Thanks, Kathy! So nice to hear that you're reading -- I'm glad you enjoyed them!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards