Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AntiKryptonite FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/07/12 11:29 PM
It's not much, I know, but I'd love to hear what you all think of it anyway! smile
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 12:51 AM
What an interesting concept. clap So unique. What a great writing exercise. I can't wait to see which lines you choose.

In this part you chose that line and explain it better than I've heard before. You put meaning, love, and inner strength behind Jonathan's simple words. You take something that I had always thought a joke and made it a compliment, a father showing pride in his son. I'll never look at this line the same way again. Thank you. notworthy

PS: Welcome home.
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 02:15 AM
Aww! How sweet and perfect! I can certainly imagine Jonathan thinking this way, and it was short and sweet and wonderful all in one. smile Great job, and good to have you back!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 06:05 AM
Yay! Another A new Anti-K fic! smile1

It was wonderful -- short and sweet.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the series, whenever they may be posted.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 07:24 AM
Yipe! Anti-Kryptonite returns to the fold!

This is an complimentary 'short' to your original story; A Father's Kryptonite. In that fic Jonathan is terribly frightened because his son is sick and dying from the virus Mindy Church had bio-engineered.

Whereas in this fic, everything is new and wonderous to the Kent family.

Indeed, Clark is Jonathan's son.

Looking forward to more! hyper
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 09:40 AM
that was beautiful and perfect. Thank you.
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 10:31 AM
What an interesting idea, AK, and this was a beautiful starting point. I've always loved stories which delve into Jonathan/Martha's thoughts and this was an excellent example of that. Lovely.

LabRat :-)
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/08/12 02:21 PM
Fun idea! Great to hear from you again hyper

Joan
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Quotable 1/? - 12/09/12 04:33 AM
Wow, thanks, everyone, for the great welcome back, and for the flattering reception to this little piece! sloppy

It really is a writing exercise, VirginiaR, and the first I've ever done like this, so your words were very encouraging -- thanks!

Thanks, Mouserocks! It's good to be back! smile

Hopefully there'll be many more to come being posted, Lynn, if I can only keep myself on the straight and narrow -- thanks!

What a wonderful parallel, Morgana! I hadn't even thought of it, though I do know I like to explore Jonathan's thoughts! Always great to hear your thoughts!

Thanks, Joy!

I find the parents' viewpoints so fascinating, too, Labrat. They did, after all, produce Clark Kent, so there must be something magical there!

Thanks, scifiJoan -- glad to be back!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards