Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: John Lambert FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/28/12 02:09 PM
Well I have posted my story. I have to admit that it ends a bit abruptly, and maybe I cheat to end it, but oh well.

It was part of a story challenge, and I figured I would actually go through with a story.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/28/12 03:40 PM
Congratulations on posting your first story, John! clap

Whoa. You had us twisting backwards and forwards and upside down. I was wondering what Wells what up to. Clearly he doesn't have that soul tracker technology down yet. laugh

I'm surprised that Clark didn't say "Of course, I go out whenever there are robberies, Lois, I'm a reporter. That's my job!"

I bet that was a weird daydream experience for Clark. laugh

Fun little story in which nothing gets solves, Clark gets mixed up, and Wells makes mistakes. Enjoyable ride.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/28/12 07:23 PM
I enjoyed this a lot. When you brought in Wells I was expecting a new take on "Soul Mates" ( which, BTW, had been on my mind for a while but I can't quite get the concept to gel.). I liked it although it got me intrigued for more.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/28/12 09:18 PM
Aw, poor Clark. We were so close to getting a much better ending for that amnesia arc! Ah, well; leave it to H.G. Wells to muddle things up like that. goofy

Thanks for this challenge response, btw! I would never have thought of Wanda! thumbsup
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/28/12 09:28 PM
This was crazy. Fun, but crazy.

I had to read it three times before it all sunk in.
Wanda, then Lola, then Lois-but-not-Lois and then just giving up and going with Wanda.

I came out of this thinking that there someone needs to institute "License to Operate" restrictions on time travel devices. smile

Really fun concept!!!
Well done. smile1

Bob
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/28/12 10:16 PM
I was tempted to fix the amnesia arc, but I posted a story where I did that on another L&C discussion board once, so I figured I should leave this one unfixed.

I know I should create plot-complications in my stories, even though I am tempted not to.
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/29/12 05:07 AM
Fun story! An amnesiac Lois (thinking to be Wanda) sent to the past! It was prone to be a disaster! laugh Wanda, Lola, Lois, Clark, Kent... Suddenly two people became a crowd. laugh

I just suggest you get a beta for your stories. I was thrown out by the missing question marks. sad

Andreia
Posted By: Morgana Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 11/29/12 02:08 PM
Only one word for this story.

Hilarious! dance
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 12/06/12 10:11 PM
Fun ride, John! Good to see you've posted your first fic! Loved it, Clark facing Wanda much earlier on made for an interesting tale. I wonder what other chaos Wanda could have gotten them into had Wells not shown up at that moment... thumbsup
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK:Wanda and Lois - 12/06/12 10:57 PM
Maybe I should have gone longer with it, but I think it worked. I figure if Wanda had been left with Clark much longer her meories would have returned and disruption would have subsided.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards