Lois & Clark Forums
comments go here.
This was really an excellent entry!

Slowly, but surely Lois and Clark took potshots at The Boss' illict empire. Like a couple of stainless steel rats nibbling away at a skyscraper.

It was funny how different people perceived Charlies and Linda: as a young woman and middle-aged man, as karate teen-agers and finally as a middle eastern couple. Lex didn't know what hit him!

Lex pulled support from his people and it would have been great to watch them turn on him one by one. Pity you had Henderson kill him. Just once I would like to see him stand trial.

Hmmm maybe I shouldn't say that so loud especially after my own story...

Anyhow, great work!
Hi Morgana,

Yes, he knew he was being attacked. He knew a couple of names but couldn't nail down just who it was and couldn't get a consistent description so it kept him guessing.

I really had no choice but to eliminate him. He did not appear in the Alt universe when Clark hired on at the Planet.
Lex does not appear in the alt Universe but he is mentioned.
Hi Morgana,

I'll have to go back and check that episode.

I just started Going through the set again because of 'Wrong Clark' and am on 'Smart Kids'. I'll skip ahead to 'Tempus Anyone?'.
Hi Morgana,

I'll have to go back and check that episode.

I just started Going through the set again because of 'Wrong Clark' and am on 'Smart Kids'. I'll skip ahead to 'Tempus Anyone?'.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards