Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: the stages of grief 2/5 - 08/01/12 09:10 PM
I know anger is traditionally the second stage, but people don't always follow the stages in order. I think I was a little blocked because an angry Clark could be dangerous, especially at thye age of ten or eleven, before he has learned to control his own strength.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: Comments: the stages of grief 2/5 - 08/01/12 09:13 PM
Awww! whinging I feel so horrible for poor Clark. Why do I get the feeling his powers might get him thrown out of this place (even if that's a good thing - it doesn't sound like the healthiest environment)?
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: the stages of grief 2/5 - 08/01/12 09:21 PM
Yikes just saw this one. How did I miss the first part. I am caught up. Very sad. This is Alt Clark no doubt.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: Comments: the stages of grief 2/5 - 08/02/12 07:20 AM
Poor Clark! And, for that matter, poor other kids and, to a much lesser extent, poor foster mother.

I am hoping that the final stage of grief will hold something at least slightly positive for Clark, but I could see it going either way. I hope the acceptance will come because, say, a certain female reporter enters his life and helps him to come to terms with things, and not because he finally accepts that his current miserable situation is his new reality.

I also hope part three will follow soon.

Well written, if heart-breaking.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: Comments: the stages of grief 2/5 - 08/02/12 10:26 PM
Poor Clark! whinging How hard it must be, being thrown in with strangers, changing in ways he himself doesn't understand, and not have anyone he can truly talk to about it. I just want to give him a hug.

Beautifully done. clap
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: Comments: the stages of grief 2/5 - 08/03/12 01:44 PM
Aw! mecry Poor little Clark! I think the process you're putting him through is reasonable and definitely makes sense.

Glad to see you came back to this! Can't wait for the next stage. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards