Lois & Clark Forums
Comments go here.
This story gets more interesting with each part!
Hi Morgana,

I received your IM and have chosen to answer here so that all of the readers will know.

Yes, this story is complete. I tried posting as I went along and that didn't work for me so I made the decision that I would have all my stories complete, including thorough beta reading before I will even begin to post it. Rest assured that once I start posting a volume it will go to completion.

I am glad that you are enjoying the story. We have some twists and turns to go through on this roller coaster ride of a story yet.

I have been weaving the 'B' plot in with the 'A' plot, hopefully, successfully. You can be the judge on that.

We do have a lot of both yet to come. Thirty more chapters and a lot of ground to cover.
OK! As time permits I will keep reading.

It has been a great ride so far. Never did mention anything about the cool way Mayson is being handled. She is being presented in a new way here.

Will stay for the entire story!!! smile
Hi Mogana,

I'm glad you like the way I have developed Mayson's character. clap

There was precious little of her in canon L&C and nothing of her in the Alt canon so there was a lot of room for development. blush

That was a flashback (or flash-forward as the case may be since he is in the past.) and as a result of what will be happening we will not see her again until Volume 5. I won't say any more for fear of it being a spoiler. evil
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards