Lois & Clark Forums
Comments are welcomed.
It's nice to see a positive version of Mayson. I always felt that she would have been a great addition to the show if she had been portrayed in a more positive manner.
Welcome Meadowrose,

Mayson – In the series we have literally no background on Mayson. She’s an assistant DA and she has fallen for Clark PERIOD end of story until she is killed by a car bomb after giving Lois some angst. frown

I thought I could develop her character somewhat.

I started thinking about how her family would react to her being an up and coming Assistant DA and I came up with Tony. When I first added that bit with Tony my betas went nutz. The allusions to the Sopranos hit them the wrong way. Making it a joke was their idea. My thanks go to Artemis for making that work. hyper

She will also be returning in Volume 4, several times. evil

Depending on you age, I am also posting the complete story on the NFic side. Depends on you taste.
I'll check it out. I'm looking forward to more installments.
Meadowrose,

After the third chapter on Mayson has been posted, I'm going to ask a special favor of you - Please comment on the entire Mayson section. hyper

I desperately need to know what readers think of her character development. grovel
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards