Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/28/03 06:21 PM
Ooh, lovely, Laura! I had to go back and catch "Let it Snow" but that was well worth my time, too <g> I like the way you set the two stories up to be single POV all the way through -- you do a great job getting in their heads and especially with Clark obsessing about his lies.

And yay! she understands and isn't going to throw him out. Quite the opposite, in fact. goofy I'd been hoping for something like that, with this title laugh but there's always this little niggling doubt...

Thanks for posting!

PJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/29/03 12:39 AM
AWWW! That was very sweet. Hapy New Year to you too! Laura
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/29/03 06:48 AM
I liked this very much, Laura. Loved the opening, especially when I realised that it was Clark saying it about himself! goofy It's nice to see him resolving to be completely honest for once, especially when they're dating.

And some lovely romantic lines in there too! thumbsup

/me makes a note to remember these two for the Series category next year... wink

Wendy smile
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/29/03 10:22 AM
Cute story!! blush

Jose wave
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/29/03 01:59 PM
Aw, how sweet. smile1

Julia
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/29/03 04:18 PM
Hi there, Laura wink

That was very good! To be honest, I liked it more than 'Let it snow'. I think the subect is more to my taste. Anyway.

First of all, LOL at the opening scene! I'd swear it was Lois's thinking!
But, frankly, the rest of the story was just as good. Excellent writing (easy to understand yet not foolish or childish... my favourite!!) and wonderful ideas about the story. I loved it.

See ya soon and KEEP WRITING wink
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/29/03 04:29 PM
Laura

This story is wonderful. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 12/30/03 02:17 PM
Hi,

Great story. smile1
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 01/04/04 08:32 AM
Laura,
very sweet

merry
Happy New Year
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 01/05/04 10:10 AM
Thank you, Pam, Laura, Wendy, Jose, Julia, Anna, Tricia, Maria, and Merry for your lovely comments smile . I hope you all enjoyed my sickeningly sweet WAFF fest for the holidays. I admit that I really like sugary things -- be it candy, ice cream, or WAFFy stories laugh . The story that I am currently working on is anything but WAFFy, so I hope these two WAFF fests make up for it wink .

I think this is the end of my little series, but who knows? Maybe I will be inspired to write some more holiday stories set in this continuity -- let's see, we have Martin Luther King Day, Valentine's Day, President's Day, Memorial Day, Flag Day . . . Seriously, though, I think I have covered a lot in these two short stories, and I doubt I can really think of anything else to do to Lois and Clark wink .

I hope everyone has a wonderful new year!

- Laura smile
Posted By: spazzqueen251 Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 01/06/04 04:37 PM
I know I'm late in posting... but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your stories. They were so sweet, and yet, they weren't over the top. Thanks for two great reads! smile
~*~Lauren~*~
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 01/06/04 06:46 PM
Lauren, rest assured, when it comes to commenting on a story you can never be too late! <g>

You go, girl. Comment away! thumbsup All donations will be gratefully received by authors. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK: Let it Keep Snowing - 01/06/04 07:36 PM
Thank you, Lauren laugh . Like LabRat said, it is never too late to give comments (especially good comments wink ). Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and to comment. It really brightens my day!

- Laura dance
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards