Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/07/11 09:38 AM
Fluff? I love fluff! clap

Uh-oh. Lunkhead Clark is back. clap
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/07/11 11:50 AM
Yay for a new part being posted smile1 hyper hyper
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/07/11 08:17 PM
Good story, but I'm amazed! With my kids, they never rode bikes so young, certainly not without training wheels. And I'd have been hard pressed to let him ride again so soon after his cast came off as healing still continues -- I'm amazed the nurse didn't advise them against it for a period of time. Sorry, but I can't help it that the mother in me reacted to that the most! dizzy
Posted By: AmyPrime Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/09/11 09:17 AM
Huh, did we know that the kids know about Superman? That's placing a lot of trust in a toddler. It was fun that it was so casually thrown in there.
Posted By: stopquitdont Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/09/11 10:42 AM
With my kids, they never rode bikes so young, certainly not without training wheels. And I'd have been hard pressed to let him ride again so soon after his cast came off as healing still continues
Let's not forget, these are super kids! I'd suspect they'd do a lot of things other kids don't, and much sooner. But... Perry has no inclination to ride her bike like that. She's happy to be pulled around in the wagon! laugh

And I rode my bike, with no training, at three. The little boy down the street from us turned 3 in December and was riding two wheels in January. Very possible. clap

As for riding with a cast and after it came off, again, Collin has super genes. But I've had kids play on my baseballs teams with a cast on. A kid played on my son's soccer team with a cast. The bone is much stronger after a break.

Huh, did we know that the kids know about Superman?
There's a part, and I'm too lazy to look it up right now dizzy , where Lois asks Clark and he tells her he's never hidden it from her. I'm a firm believer that if it's all they've ever known, they wouldn't think it such a big deal. Therefore, it would never enter their minds to blurt it out, reveling Daddy's secret.

And as a mother of four and a grand, I can't see Clark ever keeping something like that secret from his kids. I've always believed his home should be the one place he could be himself- even with kids. So...

Thanks for continuing to read. Hope to have another part up by tomorrow. I'm taming the next section so I won't be sanctioned for being so vivid. devil

SQD
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/11/11 07:40 PM
Yay! It's BEYOND tomorrow!! New part please, dying over here wink
Posted By: Jenna Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/21/11 06:35 PM
I second that Lola. PLEASE post the next part SOON!!!!!
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/21/11 08:23 PM
Now "tomorrow" was like 2 weeks ago...need a fix!!!
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/27/11 06:57 AM
bump
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/27/11 07:21 AM
I also want to see a new part posted!

smile
Posted By: Jenna Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 10/30/11 06:10 AM
bump
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 11/12/11 11:13 AM
<insert extremely sad face>

mecry <---worse than that
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 29 - 11/15/11 03:52 PM
My turn to bump this up.