Artemis
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/22/11 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Artemis:
Also just awesome!
cool
Artemis
Thanks again!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/22/11 11:20 PM
Another great reveal for the challenge! thumbsup Good job! I especially liked the last line where Lois thought of him as "her Clark" laugh That was very sweet.
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/22/11 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Another great reveal for the challenge! thumbsup Good job! I especially liked the last line where Lois thought of him as "her Clark" laugh That was very sweet.
Thanks again, Mouse! I actually waffled on the "her Clark" part, but I'm glad that I left it in. laugh He does belong to her, after all!
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/22/11 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
Thanks again, Mouse! I actually waffled on the "her Clark" part, but I'm glad that I left it in. laugh He does belong to her, after all!
evil
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/22/11 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b] Thanks again, Mouse! I actually waffled on the "her Clark" part, but I'm glad that I left it in. laugh He does belong to her, after all!
evil [/b]
I would already own him. laugh
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/23/11 05:49 PM
With your counter-part story where Clark doesn't say anything but her name, that makes sense with Lois' mouth. But to keep Lois to saying only Clark's name without the use of a rag stuffed in her mouth, that takes a lot of fancy dancing on the writer's part. And, you did a real tap dance on this one.

Enjoyed it!
Pat
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/23/11 08:08 PM
Originally posted by angelsgmaw:
With your counter-part story where Clark doesn't say anything but her name, that makes sense with Lois' mouth. But to keep Lois to saying only Clark's name without the use of a rag stuffed in her mouth, that takes a lot of fancy dancing on the writer's part. And, you did a real tap dance on this one.

Enjoyed it!
Pat
Thanks so much, Pat! Glad that you enjoyed it. I'll admit, having Lois only saying Clark's name was definitely the harder of the two challenges! See you around IRC!
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/23/11 11:26 PM
Sweet!!!!!! Great job clap
Loved it! sloppy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/23/11 11:32 PM
Originally posted by EvelynC:
Sweet!!!!!! Great job clap
Loved it! sloppy
Thanks again! smile
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/24/11 09:29 PM
This was very well done. One note if you choose to edit this for the archive:

In this line: "Lois set her jaw and said nothing. Her blazing eyes said it all. Clark sighed and stood. He padded to the window that he always entered in when he was in his super disguise. He stood for a long moment, leaning on the sill and gazing out at the city that he proudly called his home. The city he would leave if Lois chose to reject him," you switch briefly from Lois's POV to Clark's. You might want to make that clear very early in the line or keep it from Lois's POV. I did a double-take because I assumed it was still Lois's POV and I thought she must know his secret already.

Very clever story. I enjoyed it a lot.

Happy
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Just Say My Name, Lois - 09/24/11 09:38 PM
Originally posted by HappyGirl:
This was very well done. One note if you choose to edit this for the archive:

In this line: "Lois set her jaw and said nothing. Her blazing eyes said it all. Clark sighed and stood. He padded to the window that he always entered in when he was in his super disguise. He stood for a long moment, leaning on the sill and gazing out at the city that he proudly called his home. The city he would leave if Lois chose to reject him," you switch briefly from Lois's POV to Clark's. You might want to make that clear very early in the line or keep it from Lois's POV. I did a double-take because I assumed it was still Lois's POV and I thought she must know his secret already.

Very clever story. I enjoyed it a lot.

Happy
Good point HappyGirl. Thanks for catching that.

Thanks for reading and for the review!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards