Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Paradoxes 5 - 09/21/11 10:17 PM
Love comments laugh
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Paradoxes 5 - 09/22/11 12:27 AM
Ah, so we have reached the Paradox of the title. Hmmmm.

Hello, Mr. Wells. thumbsup

I'm curious what causes the paradox. And why Mr. Wells and young Straker are visiting Freeman's dreams.
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Paradoxes 5 - 09/22/11 07:07 AM
Ah. so many questions... party
Posted By: Mouserocks Re: FDK - Paradoxes 5 - 09/22/11 11:27 PM
wave
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Paradoxes 5 - 09/26/11 12:54 PM
Freeman shook his head. “It was something that seemed important to Kent, though. I thought he was going to pass out when he saw it. …and speaking of Lane and Kent, any idea how they managed to get through Trask’s supposedly impenetrable security?”

“Oh, I’m sure they had help,” Straker assured him with a flicker of a smile.
I thought Freeman already knew about Clark's second nature?

“He hasn’t left the planet,” Straker said. “And we’re pretty sure he hasn’t left the country.”
The second's a theoretically viable option. Except that aliens and Trask don't mix well. "Captain Xorcl, we've got a passenger back aft threatening to blow up the ship if we don't divert to Io."

“I’m surprised nobody’s said anything about me letting Trask take those reporters away with him,” Freeman commented. “It could have gone very badly for them.”
Superpowers?

“What’s the date?” a young Straker asked a glum looking little man in an old-fashioned suit.
Oooooooooooo clap

“I’ve seen the future and this isn’t it. So if this is real we’re looking at a paradox. They both can’t be right.”
Huh, now what do we have here?

This is going to be lot's of fun laugh

Michael
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Paradoxes 5 - 09/26/11 01:56 PM
Ah, but Freeman didn't see any evidence of torn metal, etc when Lane & Kent showed up. Didn't hear anything either.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards