Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 09/21/11 01:22 AM
May I just start out by saying that I want a Mother's Day like this Father's Day! (completely different rant...)

This part started out so cute. With the date with kids to the Father's Day made in heaven. And spoiling Jack rotten.... by spoiling Denny rotten. Clark is a one of a kind guy.

Poor Lois, even the light touch is disturbing to her. It really does take a 'super' man to be paitent and slow and gentle and persistant in a good way to help her get past all the garbage from her life with Lex. And the scars. grumble I think he should at least suffer the same degredation that he imposed on his 'wife'. Or is that too eye for an eye? hyper To have her tell him was just icing on the cake. love
Posted By: Nanou1983 Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 09/21/11 12:54 PM
Thank you!!!!!!! This part is great and I missed you story so much!
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 09/21/11 12:59 PM
Thanks for posting!!!! smile1

The "I love you" scene at the end was very sweet! And the Father's Day scenes was excellent!

Poor Lois with the scars mecry

Can't wait for the next part jump
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 09/21/11 01:45 PM
I'm sorry for being so terrible at feedback, but this part was totally worth the wait! Yes, it's taken a long time to get this far, and there's a long way to go still. There is definitely hope for a future, though!

One of the things I love about this story is how strong this Clark is. Of course he still does lunkheaded Clark things from time to time, but in all of the aspects of his life, his force of personality is impressive.

Amber smile
Posted By: angelsgmaw Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 09/24/11 12:03 AM
You have made this one realistic enough that I could see Lois struggling with this problem of how to over-ride her natural response to Clark. I have enjoyed this installment and can see so much healing in Lois' outlook. She is becoming a real woman who responds to a real man. Cannot wait for the next installment. I think we will see what we have waited so long to see.

The family times you portrayed were so sweet. I loved when all the gang (even Mayson & Dan) get together and have great times, but my favorites are the ones with Lois, Clark, and the twins. They have so much love between themselves.

Pat
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 09/28/11 07:24 AM
Where's the quivering bottom lip emoticon?
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 28 - 10/03/11 08:03 PM
No?......ok
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards