Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: Addicted - Part 11 - 12/21/03 05:24 PM
Hi,

Great part. razz razz grumble

More ASAP, please.

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: Julie S Re: FDK: Addicted - Part 11 - 12/21/03 05:47 PM
he also missed her.
NOOOOO!!! wildguy

Yvonne! He's fine now!!!! You can bring Lois!!!

Julie wildguy
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK: Addicted - Part 11 - 12/21/03 05:55 PM
I gather I'm still the only one who likes Mayson, hmm? goofy And thinks that she and Clark make a cute couple? /me ducks thrown produce

The benefit of getting a few days behind on the boards is getting to read two parts together. laugh

I really like how much we're seeing of both the depths of Clark's weakness and pain; and the depths of his strength and courage. For only under such intense pressure can many elements of a person's true character be seen.

Ok, ready for the next part! hyper
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Addicted - Part 11 - 12/22/03 01:07 PM
I'm totally blank about what are you going to do....

Jose wave
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK: Addicted - Part 11 - 12/23/03 06:53 AM
The growth and understanding that Clark is showing make it clear that he will get better. The question then is how will he deal with it. (I'd almost like to see him turn to Mayson because she is showing a strength that we never saw before.--But this IS Lois and Clark fanfic.) Would Yvonne be thrown out of fandom if she allowed Clark to fall in love with Mayson and then married her? Or what if Lois reappeared and there was...nothing? Oh, the possibilities.

What impresses me is the discussions that Clark and George have. They are absolutely wonderful, insightful and humorous.

gerry
Posted By: BarbP Re: FDK: Addicted - Part 11 - 12/23/03 07:48 AM
Yvonne,

Well, it looks like you have your readers totally in the dark.

We've become as addicted as Clark was and you have to throw us a life-line soon.

Although some of us would be okay to settle for Mayson/Clark--and you've made it okay, I guess now that I think about it, feel about it--we need that magical thinking--we need the magic in our lives that could occur if Lois arrived somehow, someway.

As long as Clark is healthy and *can* live with Mayson in his life and only a slight fantasy of Lois, we now don't want him to. Those of us who sit here staring at our screens *need* that magic as much as Clark once needed the red K.

I thought I felt, as I mentioned in my last posting, that we could settle for Clark settling. Now after reading this section, I have to say that I'm not sure that *I* can.

You described the closeness between Mayson and Clark very nicely and my head wants to accept it--but I guess my heart really can't. I'll understand and probably support whichever way you go, because your writing will lead us there--but, but, but....

Barb.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards