Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Tank COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 04:00 PM
Is this more what the gentle readers had in mind? A Tank ending from Tank. wink

Tank (who figures if he can't have a happy ending, no one can.)
Posted By: Wendymr Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 04:11 PM
ROFLMAO!!! goofy

Wendy smile
Posted By: RL Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 04:57 PM
Well that was certainly unexpected! But what's a Tank story without some nice WHAMs thrown in? I figured you would tire of all that sickly sweet kissy-face stuff, even if it was you doing the eh-hem, you-know-what. so ending things with a WHAM seems quite appropriate.

/me ponders whether it's time to finish things off in the Wendy manner now: more kissy-face stuff and happy endings following the hopeless WHAM. Now all we have to decide is who's going to be doing all the kissing. wink

EDIT: Tank, one thing you might want to change. Instead of the DA, you might want to change it to federal prosecutor. When federal laws are involved, they are tried in federal district court by federal prosecutors. As motivation for getting the conviction, the prosecutor may be running for Congress or Senate, perhaps.
Posted By: rivka Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 05:48 PM
jawdrop Retired was insufficient? Now Tank is DEAD?

That's fine -- just as we expected him to continue writing after his retirement, we expect no less after his death. laugh
Posted By: KathyB Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 07:00 PM
Yikes! Now that's what I call a Tank Ending. LOL, I can't believe you killed yourself!!

Of course, now Lois is free to fall in love again, and if it can't be with Tank and it can't be with Clark ... gee, Roger, your wife wouldn't mind adding another plate to the dinner table, would she? rotflol

Kathy
Posted By: Karen Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 08:16 PM
Whoa. Ouch. That's harsh, Tank. You killed yourself? Ouch!

Silly Tank. wink
Posted By: TriciaW Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 10:44 PM
Tank

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: Hazel Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/21/03 11:31 PM
I feel you're all missing the point here. This is clear proof that Tank is an impartial dispatcher of WHAMs, no matter who the recipient might be. goofy

Hazel, still giggling at the ultimate haircut revenge
Posted By: KathyM Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/22/03 08:37 AM
Oh my... Like everyone else, Tank, I'm stunned. You'd solved everything: Lois had figured out that Clark was the one behind everything (further testimony to the brilliant investigative reporter she had been before giving it all up for love), confronted him, and made him confess his crimes to free her beloved. You had Clark cringing before Lois, and Lois about to be reunited with her one true love. *And* she still had short hair. Why did you do it? Why deny yourself this chance at happiness? goofy )
Posted By: daneel Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/22/03 01:10 PM
I never expected you'd kill yourself!!! eek

Jose laugh
Posted By: merry Re: COMMENTS: Marry in Haste - Epilogue 3 - 12/26/03 09:54 AM
Tank
a bit harsh
very funny

Happy Holidays - late
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards