Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 10:39 AM
Cute story!! blush

Jose smile1
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 10:43 AM
Awww! Very sweet, Laura! I've always loved that scene at the end of SG, and - like you - was always disappointed to see it end only with a handclasp. That was just the perfect time for a kiss!!! sloppy

Nice work!

Wendy smile
Posted By: Hazel Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 11:14 AM
Very sweet and WAFFY, Laura. smile

Hazel
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 01:25 PM
That was sweet, Laura. Very cute!! I loved especially the ending.

You may like to edit the format though. I'm not sure if you've noticed, but there are space lines after every line, no paragraphs etc.. Makes it hard to read, at least to me.

Again, great story. Keep writing!
See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 02:03 PM
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 02:22 PM
Thanks for your comments everyone. As for the formatting problems, I am working on fixing it now -- I always seem to have this stupid problem when I paste from a text file -- so I am going to paste the story into word and then try to paste it to the mbs.
Posted By: Wanda Detroit Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 02:35 PM
Has anyone ever DIED from feeling WAFFY?! 'Cause I think I'm about to! That was the sweetest story, Laura! Here's my favorite part:

Originally posted by Laura:
She felt her body pressed up to his and turned her head up to meet his eyes. Instead, she unconsciously stood up on her tiptoes so their noses touched and she whispered, "Thank you," before her lips met his.

Euphoria. Amazement. Shock.

The feeling of her lips against Clark's was something she had been missing all her life.
*sigh* I love the holidays! I love LnC holiday stories! And this one's a winner!
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup -Wanda!
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 06:52 PM
Awww, so sweet and romantic. smile

As much as I melted over their holding hands in the episode, I agree that it was the perfect opportunity for them to kiss. Nice way to give us that, Laura. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 07:27 PM
Aw sniff sniff...that was sweet! Laura
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/21/03 10:37 PM
Laura

A wonderful episode adaptation! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: KathyM Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/22/03 11:33 AM
Just lovely, Laura.

Although it probably would have been too early in the series for there to have been a kiss here (dang it...), it's not too early in fanfic. That's the great thing about it... smile

When Clark finally responded, he surprised her with the intensity of his kiss. It was filled with hunger and pent up desire that she had never realized he'd hid from her for so long. His hands roamed across her back and tangled in her hair in a manner that made her shiver and ache for more.
::very happy sigh:: Seems like Lois and Clark are happy too. A perfect Christmas story. sloppy

Kathy
Posted By: Carolyn Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/24/03 04:42 PM
*big happy sigh*

This was a really cute story Laura!

That scene was perfect for a kiss and you developed the idea beautifully clap

Hope to see more from you.

Carolyn smile
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/24/03 08:25 PM
Thank you, everyone for your wonderful comments. I really appreciate them. I am really sorry about the formatting problems -- I think there is a problem when I paste from a txt file. I should learn not to make revisions in the txt file.

This story was so much fun to write -- I really thought this scene was perfect for a kiss, and I was always really disappointed that it didn't actually happen in the episode. I know it was a great big piece of fluff overflowing with waffyness, but those are my favorite types of stories, and it is just the perfect season for happy fluffy stories smile1 . I am currently working on a New Year's sequel -- Tricia, check your email wink .

Merry Christmas, everyone that celebrates Christmas smile .

- Laura laugh
Posted By: merry Re: FDK-Let It Snow - 12/26/03 09:51 AM
Sweet and waffy
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards