Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Jocelyn Brant FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 10:07 AM
Sara, I adore this story! Primarily because it's got such spark, and naturally, I'm a huge believer that Lois has been in love with Clark for a while, but the very idea of it angers her to no end. I particularily like the fact that you're developing the cannon of the show as you progress through the story. Smooth, as First Season Jimmy might say :rolleyes: .

Poor Clark! All he wants to do is talk to her, but everytime he gets the courage, 'Help! Superman!' is echoed through his mind. whinging

And since he isn't talking, we're reading no smoochies, and that is never a good thing!

I'm enjoying this very much, and am excited to read the next part.

-Jo
Posted By: Saskia Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 11:00 AM
Well, as I already told you very detailed what I think of it, there no use to repeat it all except that I think it's great! It's written very realistic and I like the use of several scenes from the series. I also noted a lot of potential for whams and angst. <g>

So can we please get more now? wildguy

Saskia (who's feeling better after Sara showed her this marvelous piece)
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 11:37 AM
Hi,

Great piece. help

More soon, please.

MAF thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 12:17 PM
Oh My poor Clark! I hope she talks to him soon. Laura
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 01:18 PM
oooh!! The Madam-Ex A-plot is here!! laugh

Lois ignoring Clark is princeless but I hope they talk soon smile

Jose smile1
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 02:44 PM
What a tough day for Lois. Tried to be there first to get the upper hand, but didn't succeed...

Poor Clark, hope Lois talks to him soon and they can sort out their problems.

Good story, post more soon.

Julia smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/20/03 10:20 PM
Sara

This is excellent. thumbsup
Poor Clark! frown Lois and him definitely need to talk.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part. clap

Tricia cool
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/21/03 07:21 AM
Still loving this, Sara! I'm a great fan of your writing style; your narrative flows wonderfully and you use some terrific imagery. thumbsup

Poor Lois! whinging Poor Clark! mecry

MORE!! wildguy wildguy

Wendy smile
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/21/03 07:46 AM
Things are progressing (well, story-wise if not relationship-wise).

Not a lot of new material since this post was used mostly to use the scenes from Madam Ex to provide the setting for what is to come.

There were a lot of good moments in Madam Ex but hopefully this won't be a slavish recounting of much of that episode (we've all seen it). The fun of using actual scenes from the series is seeing how the writer can take the familiar and then veer off, taking the story in their own direction.

Tank (who wonders if we are going to see a Lois double... maybe Clark would be able to make up with her?)
Posted By: Sorcha Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/26/03 08:03 AM
Hey Jo, Sas, Maria, Laurach, José, Julia, Tricia, Wendy and Tank! notworthy

Thank you all so, so much for your wonderful comments! blush It was so much fun reading them!! And apologies for being this late responding, but I just haven't had the time to look around me... frown This all made me a little less peep to post the next part, though there's still a little of that in there... hoping to get around to it today, though wink

Thanks once again! This really made my Christmas smile

Sara smile
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: Unfinished Bussiness - 6 - 12/26/03 10:10 AM
Sara
great part
getting caught up
Happy Holidays - late
merry
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards