Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Double Jeopardy 20/? - 07/16/11 12:29 AM
It was sweet to see Lois hug her kids good-night. I wonder when both her and the kids will be ready to let them know who she really is.

Lois's nightmare. eek jawdrop Have I mentioned lately how much I hate Lex? He is the devil

I don't know what Lois wanted from Clark, neither did Clark for that matter, but obviously he didn't give it. I hope she didn't end in Cleaveland after her run. She'd been gone at least 5 hours by the end of this part.

Poor Lois. She's broken. She knows it. Clark knows it. But seeing her broken makes him feel broken too. One doesn't just pop back from what she's been through.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 20/? - 07/16/11 11:54 AM
Nice chapter. More soon
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 20/? - 07/16/11 08:16 PM
Well done. So many times in fanfiction (and the series, too!) Lois or Clark goes through something horrific and then they seem to bounce back immediately like nothing really happened. Seeing Lois get sick, break down and cry, and then storm out mad -- now that seems more reasonable. No one could walk away from her experience without some serious issues. And they're going to take a long time to get under control.

I know Clark is feeling guilty, but he really is doing well by Lois. He shares his home, his food, his clothing, his family, his time and listens intently. There's really not more he could have done.

Keep it up.
B
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 20/? - 07/18/11 10:12 AM
Loved this part.

This Lois clearly has been through a lot and has many issues that will take time to heal and also for her to deal with. I am glad you didn't skip over that.

However, Lois not returning for her run hyper
Posted By: LolaDane Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy 20/? - 07/20/11 08:16 PM
Bumping to the top laugh

Post. More. hyper
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards