Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Deadly Chakram FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 04:43 PM
Ok, so I just love when Superman gets to go up against other Kryptonians (which is why Superman II is my favorite Superman movie and why the NK 4 episode arc is my favorite arc on LnC).
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 07:18 PM
Great story. Nice to see the Kryptonians back and have Clark defeat Nor's father. Bringing Jor El into it as well was interesting and unexpected. And I have to love an ending where it makes it possible for them to have a family. smile
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 07:40 PM
"We don't get social visits, Clark. We get crazy people and psycho killers and aliens looking to kidnap my husband!"
Hee hee hee.

A great line!
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 08:21 PM
Originally posted by jackiek:
Great story. Nice to see the Kryptonians back and have Clark defeat Nor's father. Bringing Jor El into it as well was interesting and unexpected. And I have to love an ending where it makes it possible for them to have a family. smile
Thanks so much! I thought it would be nice (and that it would make sense) to allow them their family after all I put poor Clark through. smile
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 08:22 PM
Originally posted by IolantheAlias:
"We don't get social visits, Clark. We get crazy people and psycho killers and aliens looking to kidnap my husband!"
Hee hee hee.

A great line!
Hehehehe. Thanks laugh laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 10:54 PM
Terrific story. I enjoyed it. Laura
Posted By: Deadly Chakram Re: FDK: Titans - 05/31/11 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Laurach:
Terrific story. I enjoyed it. Laura
Thank you Laura! smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards