Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan FDK Pep Talk - 05/06/11 07:47 AM
I'll bet all of us can relate to this on one level or another. It's funny, when I read the first line, I was even thinking, "Lois doesn't smoke in L&C". smile

Good luck re-starting some of your projects!

Love the cat in the lap. Mine always wants to share the seat with me so I end up perched on the edge of the chair to give him room.

Joan
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK Pep Talk - 05/06/11 10:09 AM
Wanda Detroit smokes.

But that is just a distaction... a new direction for that opening line... stop it. Finish what you started. We believe in you. Tie the pirate and princess together and make some more previous life, soul mate episodes for L&C to work through.

Good luck.
Posted By: DW Re: FDK Pep Talk - 05/06/11 10:20 AM
So loved this!!! lol

I was also wondering about Lois smoking, at least not in L&C.

Good luck with finishing the projects that you started - procrastination is not a good friend to have (as I very much know).

laugh
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK Pep Talk - 05/06/11 12:26 PM
LOL cute!
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK Pep Talk - 05/06/11 12:43 PM
<chuckle> Cute.

L&C and pirates? Now that is a combination I haven't seen done before.

I'm suddenly picturing Lex with a peg leg and hook hand, opening up a treasure chest containing green glowing rocks...

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK Pep Talk - 05/06/11 01:14 PM
Oh, we can all relate to this one! lol Well done on the vignette -- now get cracking on those stories you have started! wink
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK Pep Talk - 05/22/11 01:34 PM
clap So cute. I love those author-POV vigies.

A princess and a pirate? Why do I suddenly picture the classic 'handsome pirate with a good heart captures ship, finds princess aboard'-type of story. It even leaves the possibility of them meeting Captain Edward Teapus on the way and running from Governor Alexander Lothurio, the Princess Loiselle's finance. angel-devil

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards