Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan FDK - Double Jeopardy (5) - 05/04/11 08:41 AM
Glad to seeing Lois becoming more of herself. With them keeping her so drugged, I'm a little surprised she's able to come out of it. Maybe Sara is helping with diluting/removing the meds?

I'm looking forward to learning more about the twins.

Joan
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy (5) - 05/04/11 10:57 AM
Yeah, Lois is back! Thank you. Glad to see she has someone in her corner (Sarah).

Now, I'm in anticpation on what will happen when she meets Clark.

You've done well with Jack's voice. I hear him speaking whenever I read his dialogue.

Again, Luthor is incrediably sinister. Shiver.

Keep up the good work.
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy (5) - 05/04/11 11:17 AM
Short part, but definitely packed with information!

Loved that Lois is lucid and has formed a plan. Loved the investigation, even if it is going slowly.

Super cells??? Wonder where they obtained that for the clone babies?

Looking forward to find out what happen with everyone in the park in their disguises!

smile
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy (5) - 05/04/11 08:52 PM
Hey, is Sarah actually Zara of New Krypton? I wouldn't think so, because why would Zara be working as a nanny when Lois (in this universe) has no contact with Clark?

And yay that Lois is regaining her mental marbles! Soon the Lois we know and love will be back 100%.
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy (5) - 05/06/11 01:06 PM
Yes, I chime in with the choruses of Lois returning to herself! So relieved she is not a helpless zombie. I look forward to seeing how the disguises in the park will play out...

And need I say again? This Lex is so EVIL! devil
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK - Double Jeopardy (5) - 05/06/11 01:07 PM
I am really loving this story! I am so glad to see the real Lois come back, despite all of the forces allied against her.

I cannot wait to see what happens next and how she gets out with her babies!

Amber smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards