Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: AntiKryptonite FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/25/11 12:25 AM
Feedback is appreciated--thanks to everyone who reads and comments!
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/25/11 10:02 AM
It always bugged me that the mayor felt she had to take such drastic action. I'm glad Lois is doing something about it.

Love Superman practicing his powers. Great line here:
Practicing his powers, Lois learned, wasn't about the big things at all; it was about the small things.
I'm curious about this prison visit and who's got Lois.

Joan
Posted By: Joy Moony Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/25/11 02:21 PM
evil cliffie! come back here!
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/25/11 03:41 PM
Yes the end was evil! I liked how she protects him though. Laura
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/25/11 05:04 PM
Another great part. I always thought that ep ended too soon and that Clark wouldn't have just let it all go so easily. Also always thought it was crazy that they would would use such drastic measures to stop Superman. Nice to see Lois thinking it was horrible and extreme. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/26/11 05:30 AM
Great part again and I loved how you described Clark practicing his powers. Though this part is my favourite:

So Lois watched him crush a pebble into intricate shapes...without turning it into gravel. She watched him freeze a stick and then melt the ice...without setting the wood on fire. She watched him blur high into the sky and return instantly to her side...without overstepping his chosen mark. She watched him perform aerial maneuvers...without disturbing the branches around him.
That was quite a cliffhanger and makes all the more anxious to find out what happens next smile
Posted By: AntiKryptonite Re: FDK: Lethal Qualities 5/15 - 03/28/11 12:38 AM
When writing, some parts are very difficult to get down and I feel I have to struggle through them every paragraph of the way. And then others flow very smoothly and, when finished, just feel right. The part in the Kansas field was one of the second kind, which automatically makes it one of my favorites—so I’m glad you all enjoyed!

Sorry about the cliff-hanger. I have to admit I hadn’t even thought of it in those terms until I saw your comments. Now I feel bad--it was totally accidental, I assure you! smile

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback and for daring to read such a long story from a new author!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards