Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BarbP FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore 6/10 - 12/11/03 08:59 AM
Hope you're all following along -- my time splits are finally catching up with each other so it should be a little easier from here on as we move toward the climax.

Thanks to all for your comments.

Hang in there Cristina!!!!!

Barb.
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore 6/10 - 12/11/03 01:31 PM
This is getting to the interesting point!!! laugh

Jose hyper
Hi,

Great part. drool

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: BarbP Re: FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore 6/10 - 12/11/03 06:52 PM
Thanks Jose and Maria,

I always appreciate your input.

As Shakespeare said "The Play's the thing." And in all of the Smallville Player quadrilogy, I use the play as the focal point. It's important in this one, Maria -- because it will be used by Wells and Claire to do what needs to be done -- don't want to give away too much.

We are going to lull Tempus into a sense of security as *he* thinks he has the upper hand and then....

And yes -- I like twos in this story -- two pasts, two presents and two time machines.

Thanks again for always being there for all of the writers.

Barb.
Posted By: Cristina Re: FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore 6/10 - 12/13/03 02:43 PM
Hey!

I'm still hanging here! It was enver my intention to stop reading (even though Sas warned me about part seven dizzy )

This was another great section. I like the play you've chosen. And also, the supporting characters are great.

Btw, I don't think I've mention that I like the international touch you've given the story... wink (Dutch BRs, Don Quijote...) Ceratinly a nice touch! laugh

Cris
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards