Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BarbP FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore (5/10) - 12/08/03 06:52 AM
Don't throw double the tomatoes!!! Remember one whammy is only *if*.

Hope you are following this and enjoying it -- Let me know if my shizophrenia is bothersome.

Barb.
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore (5/10) - 12/08/03 08:49 AM
Whoa. I see now what you mean by splitting the present. Talk about confusing! But it's getting really interesting. (I've beens saying that for awhile, haven't I? but it has!) Tempus is medicating everyone into a different future, and things around Smallville are changing. It's a good thing that the future is so changeable, as Wells so well knows! He and Claire need to hurry up and fix this!
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore (5/10) - 12/08/03 09:48 AM
Wow!! hyper

Jose wave
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup
Wow, Barb, this is some clever writing. You do have a way with words. Awesome! clap

You really have a very interesting way of hopping from one timeline to the other. I still have to read every chapter twice in order to grasp it all but it's an exciting ride. smile

Ursie
Posted By: BarbP Re: FDK: Smallville Players IV: Encore (5/10) - 12/08/03 01:44 PM
Ooops, I posted in the wrong place. But here it is again.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Maria,

Another time machine is needed -- because, well because, well you'll see.

Karen's collapse was not induced by Tempus -- just a problem pregnancy which led to her death. I was explaining how she died.

Lois' collapse *was* induced by Tempus -- but Wells and Claire to the rescue as they are now back further to *try* to prevent it.

Just hang in there.

Thanks again,

Barb.
Ok, I take back what I said... Yeah, you know, the part about thanking you for such grea stories... Two WHAMS in the smae section??? help I know I said it was taking a little time for you to do something evil to our favorite couple, but hey, it was just a thought! laugh

Now more seriously. This part was once again great and a fun to read (yeah, despite the evil touch... Blame it on Sas's influence laugh ) The way you describe everything is amazing and your stories are always so complex, it amazes me how you put them together. SO many pieces, the going back and forth in time... It's really impressive. notworthy

One of the things I'm liking best so far are the little bits where the mother is reading to the her son (You have really curious about the identity of those two...)

Looking forward to more of SPIV

Cris
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards