Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/03/11 05:43 PM
That was cute! And how like a kid to almost get it right. Nice vision of Lois and Clark's future.

Joan
Posted By: Jen P Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/03/11 07:18 PM
Ha! He almost got it. Cute story. rotflol
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/03/11 07:38 PM
LOl Typical kid! Cute.
Posted By: Queen of the Capes Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/03/11 08:36 PM
Cute! *g*
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/03/11 09:36 PM
Sweet fun story!! smile1
Posted By: DW Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/04/11 02:43 AM
That was very cute (and so typical of Lois Lane's son) rotflol
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/04/11 08:33 AM
Very cute!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/04/11 09:11 AM
“Call back in a few days.”
What a punch line!

I did sort of wonder about something like this, but all I could come up with, was 'and then Clark flew up to the roof and pulled down the El-flag from its pole, stored it in its box and flew off on his state visit.' Yours is much better clap

Michael
Posted By: Muffin Re: FDK - Man of the House (1/1) - 01/04/11 05:17 PM
Thank you guys so much for the wonderful feedback. I'm so flattered, I might just write another one. wink I'm glad that you all enjoyed my little vignette. It just kind of popped in my head and wouldn't leave. devil

DW - I agree with you that this behavior would be typical of Lois' child. Leave it to him to improv at the wrong time. But when you think about it, he's like Clark as well. He's just trying to be helpful to the caller. wink

Michael - Hmmmm. . . interesting ending you thought up there. laugh And I'm grateful for the compliment. Of course, the orginal idea was the punch line. It was so clear in my mind what CJ would say in that situation. I then had to build the story around that. The rest is, as they say, history. I'm glad you enjoyed my story.

Thanks again to everyone who responded. blush
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards