Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bellarase FDK-COTOC Redux (6/6) - 01/01/11 10:45 AM
Oh very cute little fic!! Love the flying rat! What havoc will a super powered rat inflict on poor Metropolis? That could be a whole other fic, LOL.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic with us!
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (6/6) - 01/01/11 12:33 PM
Bellase, I was thinking the very same thing about super rat! We just about died laughing when we say that the first time. Thanks for keeping him in, Molly.

“Oh, by the way, I talked to Superman and he said he’s going to help with the repairs to your house. So expect a visit in the next few days.”
That was a nice touch and so in keeping with who Clark is.

Love Lois needling Clark about how to contact Superman then his convienant disappearance.

Joan
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (6/6) - 01/01/11 03:00 PM
I just read all six parts of the story today. What a fun multi-episode adaptation! You wove the episodes together seamlessly in a logical and AFAIK, novel manner.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (6/6) - 01/01/11 06:44 PM
Cute ending to the story. Laura
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (6/6) - 01/02/11 08:52 PM
I agree about the rat. Why do I have a bad feeling about a super-powered rat loose in Metropolis?
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (6/6) - 01/02/11 09:47 PM
Thanks for the comments!

I can't take credit for the superrat, that's straight out of the episode -- but I agree that following up on it could make a funny story. laugh Come to think of it, rats managed to make their way into quite a few L&C episodes (Seasons Greetings, The Phoenix, and I've Got A Crush On You come to mind.) Hmmm... what's that about?

I'm looking for someone to do kind of a grammar/spelling/punctuation/continuity read on the whole story (I'd send them the updated version of the story I have.) Anyone want to volunteer? PM me if interested.

Thanks again!!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards