Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bellarase FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/27/10 11:46 AM
Oh how I loved this chapter!!

Love how Clark had to do some creative thinking to try to explain how he was privy to info from Superman.

Thanks so much for sharing and looking forward to the next installment!
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/27/10 12:25 PM
Oh my goodness, I love this story! I almost missed it, because I had no idea what COTOC meant blush - I thought it stood for some fic that I hadn't read and you were now posting Part 2 or something.

I finally figured it out and I'll say it again, I love this! Your characterization is spot on for both Lois and Clark. So much so that the move back and forth from things that actually happened on the show to your new material is completely seamless. I love your new take on this and the plot twists you are giving it. It's great fun to read. clap

I can't wait to see what happens next.
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/27/10 05:59 PM
Love the merging of the two different episodes. I must admit I liked "Resplendant Man" better than "Wonderman" but that's no big deal.

Will we see Denise Crosby's character in the action? (Or the famous Super Rat that my daughter and I loved so much?) It's fun to see how you're developing this.

Joan
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/27/10 08:04 PM
Well, Clark has figured out the reason for the power transfer. When he and Lois check if Justin was on the flight, that'll confirm things.

Michele is discovering the perils of super-powers!

One quibble: I think "abhorable" should be "abhorrent", because I confused it with "adorable".
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/27/10 08:13 PM
Great part. You're moving the plot along, and your characterizations are spot on. I cordially disagree with Joan--although Resplendent Man is funny, especially given the character's meek goofiness, Wonderman is a much more sensible name for a would-be superhero.

Keep up the good work. thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/27/10 09:33 PM
Wow what a chapter. Good job!
Posted By: LNCroxmysox Re: FDK-COTOC Redux (4/?) - 12/29/10 02:10 AM
This has been a very fun story to write, I must say. Sorry about the confusion with the "COTOC" title, Vicki. It's just a working title. It'll probably be called "A Little Something Super" when I submit it to the Archive (soon, I hope!) smile

Joan - I'll see what I can do about the superrat, just for you;)

More soon!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards