Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: scifiJoan FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/21/10 02:44 PM
“Listen,” said Lois. “I’m pretty good about being able to tell when someone’s lying. And I know you’re lying about your relationship with Superman.”
Go Lois go!

Interesting spin on the episode. I hadn't realized that the cemetary episode hadn't yet occured. Now we'll see the pieces coming together.

Joan
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/21/10 05:09 PM
Resplendent man?
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/21/10 07:31 PM
oh seriously loving this fic!!!!! Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us.

I love Lois confronting the mother. Glad she finally admitted to Superman that she was lying!

Love your Lois in this. Definitely will be on the lookout for the next part!
Posted By: Kyla Re: FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/21/10 07:43 PM
Can't help wondering how pre-relationwhip Lois would handle a revelation at during this fiasco...
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/21/10 08:21 PM
Wow, from the world's POV, it looks like people with super-powers are coming out of the woodwork. Will people start to wonder if Superman is shedding some sort of "get super-powers" virus? Will they be concerned about Kryptonians hidden, lying among us, waiting to arise?
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/21/10 08:29 PM
Great timing. This throws some plausible deniability Superman's way. After all, nobody is going to accuse him of being Resplendent Man's father. People are going to start wondering what's going on. Is Superman going to be honest with Lois about how Resplendent Man got his powers? In the show, he didn't want the idea of his powers being transferable to get any publicity, and he didn't trust Lois not to print it. But I think in this situation he needs Lois as an ally and he can't afford to damage her trust in him.

You've certainly piqued my curiosity. thumbsup
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK COTOC Redux (3/?) - 12/22/10 12:59 PM
And the twists continue. Can't wait to finding out how the two threads will intertwine and mix and spin this in an entirely unexpected direction jump

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards