Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sue S. FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/27/10 06:38 AM
Very fun! I grinned and giggled all the way through. I loved the 'pat down', especially with its matter-of-fact brevity.
Clark looked confused as Lois approached him and executed a very professional pat down of her partner. Actually it was rather pleasant. Clark smiled.
Sue laughed. thumbsup

Off With Her Hair! Gentle readers be warned, there is some blue language in this article.
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/27/10 07:00 AM
"Brunette Bob Butcher strikes again!"
I knew we were in for a laugh right away! clap Lots of fun, Tank! Thanks for the story!
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/27/10 04:30 PM
Now this is what I call a Tank ending! thumbsup

Kathy
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/28/10 01:51 PM
Very clever. How like Lois to resist cutting her hair when others wanted her to - regardless of the reason.

Joan
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/29/10 01:01 PM
Loved this story and Lois was so typically Lois - stubborn and wouldn't cut her hair just because someone wanted her to.

smile
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/29/10 07:30 PM
Thanks to those who dipped their toe in and sampled this little vignette.

I hope those who partook had some fun with it, as I did in writing it.

This is definately 'my' Lois.

Thanks again.

Tank (who has it from an impecable source that even Rapunzel's life got a whole lot better when she went from long and blonde to short and dark... hair that is)
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 11/30/10 07:11 AM
Tank,

I really liked this story. For a while I thought it was going to have some despicable twist part of the way through, especially when Lois mentioned that the killer could "see through the disguise".

Thank you again for a wonderful story.

clap James clap
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Serial Hair 1/1 - 12/01/10 01:11 PM
Great story, Tank. At first, I figured it would be a humorous fic with a serial haircutter on the loose or something like that. Then I worried about Lois meeting the serial killer. And of course, the Tank ending clap You know, I just realized what the ultimate Tank ending could be: Lois, having to grow her hair again because she's got no time for a regular haircut because of her two babies at home evil

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards