Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mozartmaid FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 10/29/10 07:23 AM
You know, when I started this fic, I really intended it to be serious and dramatic all the way through... but I just can't help but give L&C WAFFy happy endings! Hope you enjoyed!
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 10/29/10 08:23 AM
Awwwwwwww.... very sweet ending.
Posted By: Plain Jane Re: FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 10/29/10 10:15 AM
Awwww!!! That was such a perfect ending!
Posted By: EvelynC Re: FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 10/29/10 10:19 PM
Nice!!! Enjoyed it very much. dance
Posted By: Tank Re: FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 10/30/10 08:17 AM
Thank you.

The fic was long enough to establish believable angst and drama, yet didn't feel the need to drag it out to extremes.

We were able to experience the emotional pain that each character felt over the imagined loss of the other, yet there wasn't time for them to mope around. Each did what they had to do to affect the positive resolution.

An enjoyable fic.

Tank (who, like other gentle readers, enjoys the fact that it seems to take the 'you don't know what you have until it's gone' situation for Lois to admit her true feelings)
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 10/31/10 05:43 PM
Never underestimate the power of a good waffy ending! And this one fit the bill nicely. smile Loved how Clark tried to give her a date with Superman, only to have her request Clark instead. Awww and yay! clap

Kathy
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK Prisoners 10/10 - 11/01/10 08:34 AM
Glad you guys enjoyed! laugh

The fic was long enough to establish believable angst and drama, yet didn't feel the need to drag it out to extremes.

We were able to experience the emotional pain that each character felt over the imagined loss of the other, yet there wasn't time for them to mope around. Each did what they had to do to affect the positive resolution.
smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards