Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lynn S. M. FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 04:32 AM
I suspect that this will probably be a pretty easy puzzle to guess. I was going more for word play than difficulty when I wrote this one.

The challenge inspired me enough that I actually have another answer to it already written. I will probably post it either later on today or some time tomorrow.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: KathyB Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 05:42 AM
LOL, that's cute. Is it Clark's glasses?

That was a nice way to start the day. smile

Kathy
Posted By: Sue S. Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 07:11 AM
Perry's toupee?
Posted By: mozartmaid Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 07:44 AM
Oh, I think definitely Clark's glasses. So cute, Lynn. Definitely brought a smile! Thanks for sharing! smile
Another for Clark's glasses.
Posted By: Deja Vu Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 11:43 AM
Loved the wordplay. And how sweet that his glasses love to hug his head! laugh
Posted By: malu Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 12:18 PM
Nice. Very cute.

Maybe the glasses could answer the question: where does it go when Clark spins into his suit? wink

malu
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 12:30 PM
Yes indeed... It was Clark's glasses. (I did find the guess of Perry's toupee amusing, though!)

Malu, good question. I've often wondered where Clark's clothing goes. Most of it could, in theory, be folded up super-small and put into a cape pocket, but Clark couldn't do that with his shoes or his glasses. huh Ya got me! Debbie Starks excellent, but incomplete, Dawning series has Clark putting them in hyperspace. It's as good an explanation as any I've seen.

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: DW Re: FDK: Guess Who's Talking Challenge #8 - 10/11/10 02:59 PM
That was cute and I also guessed Clark's glasses. Glad to know I got this one right!

laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards