Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Jana FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/01/03 10:52 PM
hee hee! Great story! And, it's technically still BR Appreciation Day here. I like how irritated Lois is and the fact that Clark actually enjoys the stories. Typical!
“Really? So why come to me? I only got three measly stories in that archive. There are lots and lots of excellent stories in there by writers with truly impressive lists of titles. There’s Wendy – and Irene – and Jenni – oh, and Nan! Have you read any of Nan’s stories? They’re great; I’m sure you’ll love ‘em.”

“You mean – that woman who’s trying to make me have triplets? Pu-leaze!”

“Triplets would be nice, honey.”
rotflol He would think so!

Great story!

Jana (who has thoroughly enjoyed the great stories this day has inspired and thinks it should be a yearly event!)
Posted By: CC Aiken Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 03:42 AM
Loved it!

Especially the "I missed the twirl!"

Nice job, and really true for this writer, as Labrat really taught me the ropes, as well.

CC
Posted By: YConnell Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 04:56 AM
Totally excellent! Pressed all the right buttons for me, and I especially liked the backchat between Clark and Lois. Trust Clark to be the one who reads the stories and says nice things about them, whereas Lois doesn't trust those devious writers one inch. laugh And getting Lois to go after the *real* culprits, the beta readers, was an extra-funny moment. smile

Yvonne
(Connell <-------- oh, look, there's no 'y') laugh
Posted By: LabRat Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 05:57 AM
Aw, shucks. blush blush Ursie this was hilarious and, hey, I get my name in a story title - I'm famous! laugh

Thanks for the sweet compliments. smile There are worse things to be to blame for. <g>

Oh well – I’d better send LabRat and Tricia an email. To warn them that Lois is on the warpath…
Eeeep! /me scurries into hiding...oh no,wait a minute, hang on...is Clark with her...? /me goes off to find just the right thing to wear...where's my hair gel...what did I do with that really nice butterfly clip....

LabRat (who really didn't think it stank at all... <g> )
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 06:21 AM
smile1

P.S. Any more to post in the queue, Ursie? peep
Posted By: lynnm Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 07:41 AM
What a great story - imagine waking up to find Lois standing in your bedroom glowering at you!

Loved the interplay between Lois and Clark - could totally see Clark as a "big softie" who loves reading long, angsty fanfics.

Thanks for such a sweet story!

Lynn
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 09:21 AM
Sweet laugh
and funny rotflol

Great story, had a lot of fun reading it.

Julia
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 10:58 AM
ROFL!! laugh

Ditto everyone else, Ursie - this was great!!!

Wendy smile
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 12:17 PM
Yvonne
(Connell <-------- oh, look, there's no 'y')
blush I'm so sorry, Yvonne! That was unforgivable, to spell your name incorrectly. What was I thinking - umm, I wasn't thinking too much of anything - it was 3:00am. :rolleyes:

We have to find another celebration to have more stories!!
I concur! In fact, I said so in another thread already. We should have a special day to honor the FDK Bunch. And that includes you, too, Jose! smile1

P.S. Any more to post in the queue, Ursie?
I'm struggling with the sequel to TAS. My wonderfully eagle-eyed beta Tricia shot a lot of holes in my very first chapter and I'm trying to fix what she so severely (but rightfully) threw out the window. Another example of how very valuable our beta's are! thumbsup

I'm so glad you enjoyed this little story, Jana, CC, Lynn, Julia, Yvonne, Jose, LabRat and Wendy. Your comments made me laugh from ear to ear.

Ursie wave
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/02/03 04:29 PM
Very Original and very cute<g> Laura
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/03/03 02:48 AM
WOW! I just discovered this, Ursula. smile1

Tricia cool
Nice, Ursie!! Very fun smile

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/04/03 02:02 PM
Tricia, I'm glad you spotted this story, otherwise I'd really have had to send you an email. smile

I'm so glad you liked it.

And you too, Laura and Anna. Thanks for letting me know. smile1

Ursie
Posted By: merry Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/05/03 07:38 PM
Ursie
nicely done
very funny
merry
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/06/03 03:39 PM
Thanks, Merry, I'm glad I could make you smile. smile

Make sure you don't miss Wendy's very funny Christmas present for FDK givers A Labour of Love. You have a guest appearance in that one! laugh

Ursie
Posted By: Loriel Eris Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/16/03 02:35 AM
Loved it, Ursie. laugh

Loriel
Posted By: Xanabee Re: FDK: It's LabRat's fault, really! - 12/17/03 03:47 PM
I'm glad you liked it, Loriel. laugh

Incidentally, I've just discovered that I totally forgot to make a TOC. :rolleyes:

I'd better get on to it then. blush

Ursie
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards