Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Smallville Players IV: Encore Part 1/9 - 11/27/03 09:00 AM
Great part, Barb!! smile1
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK-Smallville Players IV: Encore Part 1/9 - 11/27/03 09:47 AM
Nice start, Barb! Reminding us of what happened in the last story helped my memory a lot. I'm wondering about Claire, though... interesting way to introduce yourself to your new classmates! laugh

Of course, now I'm going to be singing Man of La Mancha songs for about an hour after I read each part. wink

Can't wait for the next part! smile1
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK-Smallville Players IV: Encore Part 1/9 - 11/27/03 10:23 AM
Barb, this looks interesting. I want to know where Clark and Lois are going in their classes as each take a different perspective on Camelot, and I'd like to see where Martha takes the play.

Tim Post, eh? dizzy Love what you did with the name. And Claire Ken...Kennedy. :rolleyes: Wonder where her name will take us?

So, you've got me reading.

gerry
yeah! encore has arrived! dance

this is an intriguing start -
i can't wait to see where you take us this time!

looking forward to reading more laugh

Shells
Wonderful, Barb! smile

So sweet and mysterious at the same time... and such a perfectly evil cliffhanger!! Post p.2 ASAP, please!

Sara smile
Hi,

Great start. smile1
Posted By: BarbP Re: FDK-Smallville Players IV: Encore Part 1/9 - 11/28/03 09:12 PM
Thank you all for your nice comments.

Maria, yes Tim Post is Tempus, Liz Lathrop is Libby's daughter and therefore sister to Lex Luthor and the red crystals are red K.

Keep reading to find out who Claire is -- it will be revealed in the next part.

Thanks again for always being there for us writers.

Barb.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards