Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Dandello FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/27/10 05:37 PM
As I indicated - I was attacked by a vorpal, possibly rabid, plot bunny. I haven't forgotten Taking Down a God and I will get back to it shortly.

But comments are love. cool
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/27/10 07:43 PM
Wow that was a strange and gruesome tale. Yikes! Well done, but I honestly can't say I like it either! Though I think it has something to do with my fascination of Clark's old body ;-) Laura
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/27/10 08:47 PM
Delightful. Great fun.
After reading Pam Jernigan’s "Just Like That...?" , I was attacked by a vorpal, probably rabid, plot bunny. Consider this a prequel.
I ran off to the read this other tale "Just Like That...?" only to discover I'd already read it. And I'd read its sequel. Fine delightful tales.

But there is such a major difference that I feel justified in yelling We Want A Direct Sequel, Please.

The problems faced by Lois & Clark in "Just Like That...?" and "Being Lois Lane" are very different.
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/27/10 09:01 PM
I mis-spoke - at some point I intend this to be a prequel to something really different. I didn't mean to imply this was a prequel to Pam's.
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/27/10 09:03 PM
Of course, with my workaday, practical worldview, I'm immediately wondering how they're going to get ID in their new bodies. Strange, the things you wonder.

Excellent story (as usual for Dandello!)
Posted By: Framework4 Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/27/10 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Dandello:
I mis-spoke - at some point I intend this to be a prequel to something [b]really different. I didn't mean to imply this was a prequel to Pam's. [/b]
hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper hyper Oh Goodie
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 03/01/10 12:26 PM
shock shock jawdrop

With the reference to JLT and the wording of the strongest soul in the vicinity snatching I started to wonder if you would just move Clark into the new body. I never expected Lois to end up there, too. Would have been funny though, had Clark ended up in the guy and Lex in the girl laugh Or the other way round? Talk about a galactic oops laugh

So, now lock the rabbit away from the other healthy ones -- although your rabbit farm seems to produce a lot of rabid rabbits -- and find the one that sent Superman into a coma and crushed Lois's hand. Then you take this one out again wink

Michael
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 03/01/10 04:02 PM
My intentions exactly. cool
Posted By: Elisabeth Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 03/02/10 10:52 AM
I was certain that this was going to be your first Tank ending. I'm not sure that it isn't.

Elisabeth
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 03/02/10 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Elisabeth:
I was certain that this was going to be your first Tank ending. I'm not sure that it isn't.

Elisabeth
Would I do that? Uh, don't answer that... devil
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/18/12 02:00 AM
Terrified at the quote and excerpt from the recent quiz, I decided since it was only a one-parter I could handle it. (Whew!) If you had spread Lex's evil deeds (joined together with Deter - whom I just find one of L&C creepest villians) over a multiple part story, I don't know if I'd have been able to read it.

I'm with Michael though. Who ended up where? thumbsup Somehow, I find them creepier together than the thought of a Tempus/Lex combo.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/18/12 05:49 AM
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Terrified at the quote and excerpt from the recent quiz, I decided since it was only a one-parter I could handle it.
Mission accomplished cool

Umm... Virginia. There's a sequel WIP on the boards that answers the question about who got bottled up where: Suddenly Blond(e)

wave Michael
Posted By: Dandello Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/18/12 08:13 AM
I really have to track down my muse - who has been sunning herself in Tahiti as near as I can tell.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Game, Set, Match - 02/18/12 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Umm... Virginia. There's a sequel WIP on the boards that answers the question about who got bottled up where: Suddenly Blond(e)

wave Michael
Thanks, Michael. I'll have to check that out.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards