Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: RL Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/23/03 10:22 PM
Laura, good beginning to this, but you're starting to worry me. The WHAM coming up just doesn't sound very good for the baby. Even if it seems Lois will pull through whatever health disaster is pending, I'm still wondering if their child will make it.

I'm crossing my fingers, hoping things work out for all.

She could get used to this queen-like treatment. Even though she felt huge and immobile, Clark still made her feel cherished and beautiful, and he bent over backwards, trying to
I think you may be missing part of this sentence/paragraph.

Also,

Martha was exasperating the situation.
Were you looking for the word, "exacerbating"?

More soon!
Posted By: Julie S Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/23/03 10:49 PM
I like the beginning, but I too cant help but wonder what will happen to the baby. frown I love babies! Post more soon!

Julie
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/24/03 06:59 AM
Well, the title was intriguing, so I checked this out. All the foreshadowing is making me very nervous, but this is fascinating. I loved watching Clark be so tender and protective of her, and there were some great lines in there.

“Like I trust your taste! You'd think I was beautiful even if I wore a paper bag!”

“Yeah, but in my defense, you look good in brown.”
lol!

I do hope the baby survives...

PJ
Posted By: Hazel Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/24/03 07:01 AM
“Yeah, but in my defense, you look good in brown.”
laugh

Laura, I'll say right up front that I'm not a big fan of pregnancy fics and even a less a fan of pregancy-gone-wrong fics. My own experiences speaking there, I suppose.

Be that as it may, I'll try and stick around for this one. Great job of showing typical frustrating mood swings there, although you're clearly foreshadowing something more ominous. Why not post more soon, so we can find out? smile

Hazel
Posted By: daneel Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/24/03 08:58 AM
Great start, Laura!! smile

But I'm worried... frown

More soon! smile

Jose wave
Posted By: lynnm Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/24/03 10:54 AM
Hey Laura -

Great set up. I'm really anxious to know what's going on with Lois. Could it be that the baby is ready to make an early appearance???

I'm excited to read the next installment...

Lynn
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/24/03 12:19 PM
Hi,

Great start. smile1
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/24/03 11:31 PM
Laura

An excellent start! thumbsup

Luckily Martha and Jonathan are there to look after Lois.

Tricia cool
Posted By: YConnell Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/25/03 05:45 AM
Laura, this looks like an interesting set-up. When I read your definition of amygdala, I immediately thought that Clark would be the one to go haywire, but now that there's pregnancy in the air, I'm really not so sure!

Yvonne
Posted By: Saskia Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/25/03 10:54 AM
Nice set up, Laura. It sure sounds like you've got some whams coming up (yay!! laugh ), but I'm really worried about the baby. Good thing Martha and Jonathan are around.

Now come back here and post more!

Saskia smile
Posted By: YellowDartVader Re: Comments - Amygdala (1/4) - 11/26/03 11:40 AM
Thanks for all of the coments, Roger (I fixed those grammar things -- thanks!), Julie, Pam, Hazel (thank you for reading, but I can almost guarantee you won't like this story), Jose, Lynn, Maria, Tricia, Yvonne, and Saskia.

I'm sorry, I meant to post the next part yesterday, and I am sorry my reply was so short, but I am pretty sick frown . I will try to post later tonight.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards