Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Kathryn84 FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/02/10 04:13 PM
Comments, rotten tomatoes and bouquets of flowers go here. laugh
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/02/10 06:47 PM
I love the bit about the Tupolev. Weren't they the flying tin cans from Soviet Russia? And Clark probably doesn't know enough about the airlines to know that no way would a US airline be flying Tupolevs.
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/02/10 08:33 PM
Adorable! Loved it! Laura
Posted By: HappyGirl Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/03/10 11:23 AM
thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/03/10 04:40 PM
Oh loved it!!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/04/10 01:05 PM
Fun! I'm a sucker for Lois torturing Clark.

“It is a good thing Superman never lies … think about the rumors that could start if someone thought about another explanation why the two of you share a closet.”
Yes, but then Lois wouldn't have much fun with him afterward. So it's a good thing they're the same guy laugh

Michael
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 02/19/10 03:02 PM
IolantheAlias [Linked Image]
This is a Tupolev TU 154. I read about their high crash statistics before I flew to America two years ago and I thought it might fit into this story. :-)
Tupolev Wikipedia
How could Clark know about the planes? The only thing he would possibly remember how often he had to help landing a Tupolev TU-154... :-)

Laurach Thank you! I am glad you liked it!

HappyGirl Thanks!
as far as I can remember he always seemed to enjoy catering to my whims
This line was invented by my beta so the praise goes to her.
I'm happy you like your story.

bellarata Thanks!

Darth Michael
Fun! I'm a sucker for Lois torturing Clark.
Aren't we all? laugh
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 08/01/11 11:59 AM
Thank you for taking the dull ache out of my chest with this nice WAFFy story. smile1

So cute. I love Lois torturing him to tell her the truth. I was always thought Lois had noticed a bit of the blurriness of Superman's hollogram.

CK, do you really think you should fly and kiss at the same time? Dangerous. You might hit a building or mountain or something. laugh

Thanks for the suggestion.
Posted By: Kathryn84 Re: FDK: Ficathon: Fly with me - 08/02/11 02:09 PM
Aww thanks, I'm happy that it was what you needed. smile

I agree with you that it could be a problem when Clark flies and kisses Lois at the same time ... laugh

Could be a nice idea for a fanfic, what if Superman hits something because he has been kissing Lois while they were in the air ... How would he explain how that had happened. laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards