Lois & Clark Forums
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup
Hey!! How come that no baby!!! smile1
Laura

A fantastic part! smile1

Tricia cool
She let the anxiety and tension flow from her body into the kiss.
Lois kissed him on the lips, allowing the passion that had been building up escape into their soft, tender kiss, a wonderful hint of what was to come.
The first line felt "off" to me, Laura, and the second quote only served to clarify. In the latter, Lois allows her feelings to be felt through the kiss, and rightly so. But in the former, does she really want Clark to feel her anxiety and tension? Perhaps it's just my misunderstanding, but imagine Lois is allowing her feelings to dissolve in the kiss.

I was also a bit confused at Lois' obsession with tracking down the red light ASAP in light of her insistence that neither one is ready yet for a child. Why the rush, then?

Other than that, I must confess that these hilariously simple solutions (including the pasta sauce... goofy

Looking forward to MORE!

Hazel
I like the references to what pasta does to Clark and the 'chumpy' word. Trust Lois to insist it's in a dictionary somewhere. laugh

I'm looking forward to part four. smile1
Thank you for your comments, Maria, Jose, Hazel, Tricia, and Ursie.

I am a bit surprised by the reaction that you want Lois to get pregnant right then. I thought it was clear in the first story that both Lois and Clark had decided that they weren't ready yet. Besides, it would have been horribly cliche. How many stories out there have that happen? Tons. This story is different. Yes, they know that they will have a child eventually, but they also know that this is not the time in their life.

However, from Hazel's point, the reason Lois was so excited about going out and finding the light source immediately is because she needed to know if it could happen. And when else is a good chance than when they are already going to Dr. Klein for something else. They can bring it up casually in the midst of conversation. Also, Loia is one to jump into a situation without thinking and then reconsider her actions.

Simply, she and Clark both want to know if what their alternate selves had told them was correct. However, they know that they are not ready for a baby yet.

Hazel, I will look at the two lines you pointed out before I send it to the archive and I may change them. The first Medical Miracles story is very heavy on HG Wells, though, so you probably won't enjoy it. And a quick warning, at the end of the next section, it brings the stories full circle, so they do talk about Wells again.

Part 4 will be posted momentarily.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards