Lois & Clark Forums
One more part to go. It should be posted by Saturday. Thanks for coming along on the ride!
As I said, these will be continuing stories. I feel less guilty about not posting more frequently if I break them into smaller episodes like this. Your feedback helps me keep the pressure on the muse.
cool
Artemis
I love how you've weaved elements of the Pilot into your story...it's shaping up to be a very different perspective on the White Orchid Ball.

It's very interesting how this different profession has made Clark more assertive, more confident.

I'm excited to see what the next story brings, and I'm hoping for a non-cliffhanger for part 11!

Amber
Fun part, Artemis hyper
“In the desk was an invitation to Lex Luthor’s White Orchid Ball at the beginning of next month. Use it and go.”
I did not expect Toni to be turning like that. clap

Nice twist on the Pilot, had to go back and compare how you changed it and laugh

“Getting in Lex Luthor’s door and observing him in action. Not to mention getting a date with you.”

“For that, you could just ask, or phone.”
clap

Wonder what the WOB will bring

Michael jump
/me wipes brow. The last part is in for beta. Thanks for all your kind responses. I'm glad you are enjoying it.
cool
Artemis
Great part, Artemis. And I love your twist--Clark Kent undercover as...Clark Kent. thumbsup

Yes, I agree, hooray for confident, assertive Clark.
I'm totally confused. Luthor thinks he has a deal with Toni and yet she's passing Clark the invite to the White Orchid Ball. Is that what she's supposed to do to get her jail free card? Or is she defying Luthor?

I love Lois's idea on having Agent Kent work as a reporter at the DP. I wonder what Perry will think of that.

So in this alt-dimension universe, Jimmy is a gopher/researcher not OWNER of the DP?

Time to read part 11 and beyond. You've got me sucked in.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards