Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Artemis FDK: Pt. 9 All the Daytime and the Nighttime - 08/06/09 10:28 AM
Almost there. One more part, or maybe two. I'm already working on the follow-up story, but it won't start posting until October. Real Life has claimed me for the month of September. I still work, but I don't get paid.
cool
Artemis
I'm going to use some of the pilot, so I've added Deborah Joy Levine to the credits in part 1. Actually, IMHO, she should be on all the fanfic anyway since we are all using her concept of the Superman mythos.
Having said I'm using the pilot, I wish to point out that this universe has no Messenger or Prometheus in it.
Lex Luthor is still the major baddie.
Clark gets The Suit in the sequel "Nighttime in the Daytime" and not in this story. And yes, that is a Nightfall story. So we'll see if I'm up to the challenge of cleaning up the science! It seems to me that Clark is too comfortable using his powers surreptitiously and it will take a major crisis to make him go public.
I've found the thread on Nightfall in 'Fanfic Related' very interesting. It sounds like we may have a spate of Nightfall stories here shortly. That's all to the good!
cool
Artemis
waiting impatiently now for the next part!
Great part. I am looking forward to how you wrap this up
goofy

“So did you see how that water tower came down and soaked the Toasters? As I said, when I got there, they were all hopping around soaking wet and mini lightning bolts were going off.”
laugh Lois really can't let go of that bone, huh?

Great news on the sequel hyper

Michael
Hi Artemis,

RL is going nuts here, but just wanted to jump in and say I'm still reading this and enjoying it very much. I love the mutual attraction between Lois and Clark. It's always refreshing to see them on more even footing. Looking forward to the wrap-up.
Thanks for the comments all. It is much appreciated. Today was lost to RL, but there is "always a tomorrow"
cool
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards