Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Artemis FDK: pt. 8 All the Daytime and the Nighttime - 08/02/09 09:34 AM
Here it is finally. Only two more parts to wrap up this rewrite of "I've Got a Crush on You." I need to do RL for a while and then I'll be back with "Nighttime in the Daytime." How long I'm going to continue the play on titles, I'm not sure. Even I am getting confused smile . Anyway, the next story is a lesson in "necessity is the mother of invention."
cool
Artemis
It's very interesting how Lois interacts with Clark differently since he's not a professional rival. And Henderson's observations of their interaction were great!

Any chance they'll be teaming up to investigate Lex next? I'm glad to see there will be another story!

Amber
Any chance they'll be teaming up to investigate Lex next?
You can bet on it!
cool
Artemis
Oh they're so cute together clap

The next morning Lois was a wreck getting ready for work. She’d tried on three suits and discarded them as too businesslike, too frilly or too unattractive. What was the big deal? She was going to work as usual and then making her way over to Henderson’s office before 10 a.m. and picking up the small amount of stuff from her locker at the Metro Club. Henderson would fill her in on the sting operation and that would be that. What in the world was this knot in her stomach?
Yeah... wonder why... laugh

Michael
Glad you are enjoying this Michael! More goodies to come. Got some A plot to deal with though...
cool
Artemis
nice. waiting for more action!
I love LnC walking and talking like two "friends" .....<3 love is in the air!!!!!
Welcome, chelo. Glad you are reading my humble effort.
regards
Artemis
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards