Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: bobbart FDK: The Return of Ultra Woman (17/20) - 06/28/09 07:34 PM
Feedback?

I think Lois is going to have to learn to control her temper or Perry will have to start billing her for breakage. smile

Bob
“They asked about you. What kind of person are you at home?”

“You didn’t tell them that sometimes I leave the toilet seat up, did you?”
Fell out of my chair laughing.

And I'm glad to see that Lois can still put the fear of God into Jimmy!
Posted By: Lieta Re: FDK: The Return of Ultra Woman (17/20) - 06/29/09 01:23 AM
Very nice chapter, I wonder how long this media frenzy will last though. I wonder what Clark will say when he does find out what she said =P
Another excellent chapter - I was expecting L&C to say that they'd been informed, and that Superman's absence for those weeks was some sort of pre-marital ritual which needed some witnesses or something, but it works this way too.
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: The Return of Ultra Woman (17/20) - 06/29/09 01:08 PM
Iolan:
I just couldn't resist that line. Isn't it the classic basis on which all wives judge their husbands? notworthy I may see about working it in for the archive revision of the story. I just never thought of making that connection.

Thank you all!
Bob
“They asked about you. What kind of person are you at home?”

“You didn’t tell them that sometimes I leave the toilet seat up, did you?”
evil

Michael
Posted By: bobbart Re: FDK: The Return of Ultra Woman (17/20) - 06/29/09 11:12 PM
Michael:
You'll notice that Lois didn't say that she wasn't sleeping with Superman. She simply said that there was no reason to be jealous. laugh

Bob
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards