Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: IolantheAlias FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/07/09 09:52 PM
Good part. I liked how Clark put his fist through the table and Lois covered for him.

It was fortunate that Clark was able to see the gun-running ship! And that Henderson believed the tip and took action. I'm really interested in what Lex has planned for our intrepid reporters.

And Clark still has major issues about starting a friendship - but the soulmate connection is calling him! How can he resist Lois?

All sorts of threads - I can't wait to see how you will tie them all up!
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/08/09 05:16 AM
Great to see you back with a new chapter. I was missing this story. Clark is clearly attracted to Lois and I believe he won't be able to battle against his feelings very long. He didn't want to start a partnership and his resolve didn't last more than a few days. wink With the strength of his feelings for Lois he won't be able to keep his distance. He's made several slips in front of her and if she gets suspicious it won't be hard for her to discover the truth.

This story is fascinating! More! More! More! hyper hyper

Andreia
Posted By: GamesAway Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/10/09 05:05 AM
At last! Been waiting for this chapter for ages! I love the Henderson interaction with Lois and Clark. Also loved the table - Lois is going to figure him out very soon. I love that she is the patient one.
Please don't wait so long before the next chapter.
hail
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/10/09 05:50 AM
Great LnC interactions with Henderson. So good to have this back smile

Michael
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/10/09 06:42 AM
Great story! Keep on posting!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/10/09 01:15 PM
wonderful part. I love the role reversal in this story - Clark is afraid to risk his heart because he has been hurt and Lois is doing patient.
Posted By: grinch525 Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/10/09 01:38 PM
Great to see another part to this story. I too am intrigued by the role reversal here--Clark being the skittish one here and Lois doing the patient thing. You'd think with this premise it would be weird, but you've nicely written the characters that things are believable.

A lot of the stories I've been reading lately have included Henderson as a friend/ally for Lois and Clark. The show didn't really explore this too well, but it's nice to see an expanded circle of friends around these characters.
Posted By: fuzzy Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/10/09 02:08 PM
Really great to see another part of this story posted!
Keep it coming!
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/15/09 11:42 AM
more soon???? hopefully
Posted By: maxkeegan Re: FDK: Reflections Part 20 - 04/23/09 06:19 AM
Next part is now at the Beta Readers. Coming down the stretch to the last 3 or 4 parts. Thanks for reading.

Max
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards