Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Female Hawk FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/16/09 06:56 AM
FDK here.

Thanks. smile1
Posted By: carolm Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/16/09 07:20 AM
Argh.

More soon please!

Glad Nigel and Luthor are... tied up wink .

So 6 and 7 when?

Carol
Posted By: amberlea Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/16/09 10:58 AM
I am relieved that the police have Nigel and Luthor! I was a little worried that Lois's predicament was going to cause a major distraction for Clark. But good for her for messing with Lex's head while she's captured. And there's nothing like a life or death situation to make Lois reevaluate how she feels about Clark!

Looking forward to the next two parts!

Amber
Posted By: TOC Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/16/09 01:11 PM
I, too, am glad that Luthor and Nigel are taken care of. But poor Franklin Hodge. I didn't think I would feel sorry for him, but now that he has been tortured I certainly do.

I very much look forward to seeing Lois meet Clark again. Methinks she is going to be happy to see him, no? laugh

Ann
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/16/09 02:32 PM
oooh, things are nice and tidy now, aren't they? looking forward to the peace talks....
Posted By: bellarase Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/16/09 11:07 PM
Wahh! *sobs*

That was an evil place to leave it and I cannot WAIT read the conclusion of this fic! LOVE the original way Superman is coming onto the scene. Now just how is Lois going to react when she sees him... looking forward to finding out!
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/18/09 06:53 AM
Carol - Thanks. 6 and 7 hopefully Thursday evening, Aus time.

Amber - Thanks for your FDK - With Lois captured, ways for her to influence the situation were very limited. I'm glad it worked for you.

Ann - I'm so pleased Franklin Hodge has turned around your feelings a little. Other than showing Luthor's heartless brutality, that's the main reason I had the poor guy tortured. Thanks.

Sarah - Peace talks - could be fun! Thanks

Bellarata - I didn't plan it as an evil place - I originally had the cut a bit later.

LOVE the original way Superman is coming onto the scene. Now just how is Lois going to react when she sees him...
'Him' = Clark? or Superman?

Thanks so much for your enthusiatic FDK.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/18/09 10:11 AM
Great! I'm enjoying it too.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: First Days in Metropolis (5/7) - 03/18/09 02:35 PM
5 of 7?

We have a two part resolution?

post soon!

James
Never saw Franklin Hodge coming and then resolving this mess in this manner clap Superman taking out Lex and Nigel sure was fun. Clark really does have a way of occupying one's mind laugh

Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards