Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: maxkeegan FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/05/09 07:32 AM
So, what do you think? Parts 16 and 17 are at the beta reader, and part 18 is almost done, so still on track to finish. No clue how long the story is yet.
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/05/09 10:40 AM
Whoa!!! Good part. Lois ogled Clark in the tux in his hotel room! Bonus! Yes, keep it coming. It was very poignant when Lois found the picture of Clark and Lena.
More soon!
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/05/09 01:59 PM
That goon waiting for Clark was sure in for a surprise and then Clark looked first and thought later clap

Michael
Posted By: robinson Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/05/09 05:34 PM
Great part. I love how you reversed L& C and have Clark with the baggage. I am glad Lois found the picture to help her figure stuff out. I absolutely adored Jonathan and Martha in the last part
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/05/09 08:38 PM
Ah, meeting outside of work! Clark in a tux! Lois dressed up! Presenting themselves with best foot forward. And Lois interrogating the thug - well done!

He lowered himself toward his hotel room, automatically searching the area to make sure no one would see him landing.
Glad to see Clark doing this. Sometimes he's not so smart.

I wonder where he got the rope? Maybe he carries it on the side of his belt like Batman.”

“I don’t think so. And Batman is not real; he’s a comic book character.”
Tee-hee-hee!

He turned and looked at both Lois and Clark, examining them for a moment.

“Are you two...?” He made a vague hand gesture in their direction.

They both appeared confused at his question, and then simultaneously understood what he was asking.

“No!” they both said at the same time.
They say "No" but soon they will want it to be "Yes"! I'll be interested to see how your fic handles the slow growth of affection between the two.

“Oh... Very well, but be quick about it. I need to make myself beautiful.”

As Clark bent over the bed to gather his clothes, he absent-mindedly said, “Don’t need to do anything for that.”
Oh, that's so romantic! What a guy!

“Are you decent, Clark?”

“That’s a matter of opinion, but I am completely dressed.”
Another tee-hee! I love these little asides. Great dry humor.

‘Though I do wonder what Mr. Luthor’s plans are for those reporters. It should be... creative, as it always is when he takes a personal hand.’
Cliffhanger alert! Oh no! Now I'll have to wait for the next installment!

Please post more soon!
Posted By: maxkeegan Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/08/09 10:22 AM
Thank you for your comments. I will be posting Part 16 soon.

max
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/09/09 03:51 AM
Looking forward for the Ball and hoping they will have a great time. wink
Posted By: SJH Re: FDK: Reflections - Part 15 - 02/09/09 04:16 AM
Love Clark's flying.
Fun take with the would be hood in Clark's hotel room- and for some reason Gary Grant and Rosalind Russell (His Girl Friday) popped into my head.(I really have to get out more).
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards