Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Female Hawk FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/22/09 05:27 AM
All feedback welcome.

Thanks. smile
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/22/09 06:57 AM
This is an very good story so far. Keep it going!
Posted By: BJ Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/22/09 08:02 AM
Oh, I love how this has started. I don't think I've ever read an Alt-Clark story where he went back in time to relive those 3-years over again, this time with Lois at the Planet and he with his secret identity intact.

Will we get more back-story - like finding out how he dealt with Lana? AltClark probably wasn't engaged to Lana in 1993, but he obviously had a long-term relationship with her and she knew about Alt-Clark's differences.

It's interesting that you've inserted Tex in Lex's place. Or maybe Tempus did that himself, eh? Story is interesting and I wants more.
Posted By: sarahg Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/22/09 11:02 AM
I am loving this - I love married lois-clark fics, not so hot on alt-clark, but this story has an interesting take on the situation, can't wait for more!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/23/09 10:24 AM
Very fascinating, and I love the mix of seasons. Looking forward to more...

PJ
Posted By: Artemis Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/23/09 12:20 PM
Whoa! Great story. Keep it coming! I love the interplay between all the characters.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/23/09 11:42 PM
To lovesuper97, BJ, Sarahg, ChiefPam and Artemis - thanks for reading the story and posting such encouraging FDK.

The second part should be posted in 2-3 days.

FH
Posted By: In4Adventure Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/24/09 11:56 AM
Cool start! I am already hooked!

Now our Clark can be like the big brother for the other Clark and help him get through this.

I am glad the other Lois is already seeing how bad Tempus is and what she has in her Clark. The wedding of course is a dilemma but I have hope for all 4. wink

Looking forward to the next part,

Natascha
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/24/09 03:56 PM
Oh I really like this so far. More soon please! Laura
Posted By: IolantheAlias Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/24/09 08:50 PM
I'm liking it so far. I've always liked alt-universe stories and this is set up to be a good one. Please post more soon.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/25/09 07:29 AM
Very intriguing start. The thing I haven't figured out yet, is if Lois has only just learned about her fiance's nefarious ways or if he has been blackmailing her for a longer time huh

Michael, who recommends that superheroes wear bulletproof vests laugh
Posted By: Female Hawk Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/26/09 05:24 PM
Thanks for the FDK!

Natascha - re: the big brother bit - that's only the half of it!

Laura - Glad you're enjoying so far. Thanks for posting FDK.

IolantheAlias - Second part is posted. Thanks for reading and FDK.

Michael - hopefully your question will be answered in later parts.

As for the bullet-proof vests - I was unaware Kryptonite-proof vests were available!! If only Lois had one... or two.
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK - Tempus: Four Play 1/4 - 01/26/09 05:54 PM
Hey wave

Loved the story so far... cant wait to read the rest...oo there's another part around so I'd better check on it faster than a speeding bullet.

Loved Clark trying to help his Junior... Afterall they are 5 years appart and Clark has a lot to share. Poor Not-our Clark sounds really lost.

But there's hope now that Not-our Lois is thinking about him too.

MDL.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards